• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

Re: Anyone else just blown away?

#10976 3 years, 5 months ago

Attachment C:\Documents and Settings\makullia\My Documents\My Pictures\1_a3bcda0c949b0e518f403503a8fd8882.jpg not found

this was my wish scince 2005 when the dead slightly reformed and played spac .... I was like bobby phil bill mickey pleese ,
if you build it the faithful will come , and now here it is it is bliss , I hope it keeps on agoing till they cant goes no more !!!!
I am sooo ahppy it is great to hear themusic but better still see all the smiling dancing people just leavig all their troubles behind and having the best time ever !!! thank you guys for the bottom of my ever greatful heart !!! blessings to all .....
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
acousticPhenomena
Junior Boarder

#11010 3 years, 5 months ago
Only heard SBDs so far can't wait for my first show this summer! I can't get enough of this band yet.
MusicMagic
Junior Boarder
Grateful for the Music!

#11015 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks for getting this stream flowing. YES I am totally blown away by this current crew...followed the Dead for many years- went to the Furthur Fests after Jerry passed on, stepped (danced) in and out over the years- LOVED the tour with Joan Osbourne, have respect for Warren- but none of it hooked me like this lineup does. (although '09 tour was pretty sweet)

In fact, the juice I got from the couple of shows I just saw made me able to deal with getting it together in one day for mail order, then trying for internet pre-sale with a crazy slow computer, got shut out of Jones Beach, only GA for Bethel, fair for Canandaigua...they do keep us on our toes don't they? Hopefully mail order will work out.

That said- bigger picture and through it all..I will take what I can get because I am SO Grateful that these folks are continuing to create such sweet magic in my Life after all these many years...it feels like a great gift and I am mighty thankful for it.
Let the Beauty We Love Be what we Do....Rumi
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#11018 3 years, 5 months ago
MusicMagic wrote:
Thanks for getting this stream flowing. YES I am totally blown away by this current crew...followed the Dead for many years- went to the Furthur Fests after Jerry passed on, stepped (danced) in and out over the years- LOVED the tour with Joan Osbourne, have respect for Warren- but none of it hooked me like this lineup does. (although '09 tour was pretty sweet)

In fact, the juice I got from the couple of shows I just saw made me able to deal with getting it together in one day for mail order, then trying for internet pre-sale with a crazy slow computer, got shut out of Jones Beach, only GA for Bethel, fair for Canandaigua...they do keep us on our toes don't they? Hopefully mail order will work out.

That said- bigger picture and through it all..I will take what I can get because I am SO Grateful that these folks are continuing to create such sweet magic in my Life after all these many years...it feels like a great gift and I am mighty thankful for it.

I will take any and all I can get from this band....although I must say I would love to hear more from the band and their thoughts. Furthur knows the tribe is getting larger.
[attachment:1]C:\fakepath\uncut memorial ceremony.avi[/attachment]
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
chickentown
Junior Boarder

#11019 3 years, 5 months ago
I'd love to be blown away by them, but they don't, you know, play the west, so I don't get a chance to see them live.
kamloops rainbow
Junior Boarder

#11030 3 years, 5 months ago
I was, but the answer to the question is no.
deadheadnj
Junior Boarder

#11054 3 years, 5 months ago
I'm just blown away by them... Seeing them back in Asbury in 09 until now reminds me how lucky we all are to see both Bobby and Phil still doing their thing. I remember back in the day (Grateful Dead days) waiting to see when and where they were going to play and how stoked I got when I was able to get my mail order in on time. Today reminds me of those day by signing on to make sure I got the shows I wanted and wished I was able to do more.
What would be the answer to answer man
Bzerk 2
Junior Boarder

#11072 3 years, 5 months ago
Cornjulio wrote:
My bank account is being blown away by this band.

I want a Frequent Dancer Program! Redeem points for goodies....Bob's spit or Phil's wristband.

I 2nd that emotion!!!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#11085 3 years, 5 months ago
Blowwwwwn away and blowing away my bank account as well.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#11086 3 years, 5 months ago
kamloops rainbow wrote:
I was, but the answer to the question is no.

Really? Not happeing for you anymore? Bob and Phil still jamming but no Jerry means no good? Bill Kreutzmann feels the same way... you could maybe try a 7 Walker show
Gr8fulauditors
Junior Boarder

#11096 3 years, 5 months ago
Fuck Yeah!!! These guys do it for me, haven't really let me down in well over 25 tries.
RRRRROOOOOOOOOSSSSTTTTEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!
At least I'm still enjoying the ride !!!!!
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#11101 3 years, 5 months ago
Gr8fulauditors wrote:
Fuck Yeah!!! These guys do it for me, haven't really let me down in well over 25 tries.
RRRRROOOOOOOOOSSSSTTTTEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!

I have been waiting for rooster and of course couldn't make that show...damn it
Time to create page: 2.55 seconds