• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadinit
Junior Boarder

Bob and Phil PLEASE!!!!!!!

#90960 2 years, 10 months ago
Do a REAL southern tour!!!!! We need some love too!!!!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Bob and Phil PLEASE!!!!!!!

#90961 2 years, 10 months ago
How about Jazz Fest? Then I could get a food fix and a music fix at all once!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#90965 2 years, 10 months ago
yeah i would be all for a southern tour that starts in florida and goes across each state up to georgia alabama, mississippi, louisianer, texas, new mexico arizona and extremely so cal

only problem is i'm not sure i'd be bailed out of jail from the first leg to enjoy the 2nd!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dire Wolf, Sharicee, furthur1
deadinit
Junior Boarder

#90968 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
How about Jazz Fest? Then I could get a food fix and a music fix at all once!

that would be stellar!!!!!!
violetgoo
Junior Boarder
a full-blown deadhead

#91000 2 years, 10 months ago
move. to the NYC area or the Bay area- thats what i did- thats when i went from a dead fan to a full-blown deadhead. i litterally moved to the NYC area and then to the Bay area because they play way more shows within a 200 mile radius from those areas than anywhere else in the U.S.- i get to see like 25 shows a year and i dont have to travel more than 200 miles from "base camp" to do it- i do have to switch coasts at strategic times of the year (like now im going back to san francisco for the winter ive been in NYC since July) then when the summer tour shows start up again on the east coast in 2012 ill switch coasts again. its way easier than living some area of the U.S. where they only play near there a few shows a year. i really dont know how people in places like Texas and Iowa and Tenesee cope...
deadinit
Junior Boarder

#91012 2 years, 10 months ago
oh so thats what I have to do to be a full-blown deadhead????? Please Ive been seeing dead shows for over 20 years....fuck living on the west or east coast....I like New Orleans....plus theres NO OTHER MUSIC SCENE that compares.....as shows I fly every where to see Bob and Phil and it is getting harder and harder every year.....but you dont have to live in NYC or SF to be headier than thou.......and trust I am a fullblown deadhead......Cmon PHIL and BOBBY come visit me!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluetrainsugaree
Sharicee
Junior Boarder
Love you all!

#91061 2 years, 10 months ago
[quote="wlewis" post=90965]yeah i would be all for a southern tour that starts in florida and goes across each state up to georgia alabama, mississippi, louisianer, texas, new mexico arizona and extremely so cal

only problem is i'm not sure i'd be bailed out of jail from the first leg to enjoy the 2nd! [/q

I am down for a SoCal tour!
Too pat to open and too cool to bluff...
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#91063 2 years, 10 months ago
[quote="Sharicee" post=91061][quote="wlewis" post=90965]yeah i would be all for a southern tour that starts in florida and goes across each state up to georgia alabama, mississippi, louisianer, texas, new mexico arizona and extremely so cal

only problem is i'm not sure i'd be bailed out of jail from the first leg to enjoy the 2nd! [/q

hehehe truth!!! Cross topic posting but I LOVE southern girls. They know how to treat a fella.
furthur1
Junior Boarder

#91097 2 years, 10 months ago
At least play Austin for 5 days that'd be a blast keep'n it weird for sure I'd travel just to see it like I always have to do anyways living in ND n all so u all vining about the road to travel you don't even know ha ha ridiculous
さらに、
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#91115 2 years, 10 months ago
NC, SC, GA, FLA please mid atlantic-southern run would be prime time
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds