• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Vincent Van Gogh
Fresh Boarder

Furthur, Thank you...

#9069 3 years, 6 months ago
With tomorrows show in Boca Raton being the last of the tour, I wanted to send the band and crew a loving thank you on behalf of the community.

I feel this Spring 2011 tour has been particularly special.

We love you more then words can tell....
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Vincent Van Gogh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ramblin_Joe, Jack Jones
carlspackler
Fresh Boarder

Re: Furthur, Thank you...

#9080 3 years, 6 months ago
"Lee Harvey, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this platoon. An army without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Sergeant Hulka isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... Sergeant Hulka. "
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScarletFire
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#9116 3 years, 6 months ago
Vincent Van Gogh wrote:
With tomorrows show in Boca Raton being the last of the tour, I wanted to send the band and crew a loving thank you on behalf of the community.

I feel this Spring 2011 tour has been particularly special.

We love you more then words can tell....

I also feel this tour has been very special. Great tour.
Ramblin_Joe
Junior Boarder

#9141 3 years, 6 months ago
Great idea with this thread, I love thankful people the most.

Furthur gained a great deal of momentum on this tour. I'm grateful for being able to attend a few of the special shows on this tour: Wallingford (Pigpen tribute), Best Buy (Phil's B-Day), and Radio City (Sun).

There's nothing better than being at a Furthur show with a best friend, a significant other, or a mistress!
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds