• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: GO Lions, Go Dolphins, GO 49'ers

#90548 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
funky420 wrote:
You know Sue, the Lions would have won if they scored more points!

I don't know what's worse, losing with an injured QB who shouldn't have been playing in the first place, or watching my former favorite player, Suh, whose jersey I proudly sported, turn into a violent idiot with no sense whatsoever. Unbelievable stupidity!!

Yeah Suh has gotten that reputation now no goood. But Stafford is still good he just threw 5 TD's last weekend with that broken finger and got me 30 + pts on one of my fantasy teams. I was actually. Hoping for a high scoring game.
The voices tell me what to say
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#90551 2 years, 11 months ago
or watching my former favorite player, Suh, whose jersey I proudly sported, turn into a violent idiot with no sense whatsoever. Unbelievable stupidity!! [/quote]

The board has voted... after that cheap shot, when he joins the forum he will not be allowed to use the name Sunshine Suh!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#90553 2 years, 11 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
or watching my former favorite player, Suh, whose jersey I proudly sported, turn into a violent idiot with no sense whatsoever. Unbelievable stupidity!!

The board has voted... after that cheap shot, when he joins the forum he will not be allowed to use the name Sunshine Suh! [/quote]
Thank you for my first laugh of the day, I needed that!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#90554 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
or watching my former favorite player, Suh, whose jersey I proudly sported, turn into a violent idiot with no sense whatsoever. Unbelievable stupidity!!

The board has voted... after that cheap shot, when he joins the forum he will not be allowed to use the name Sunshine Suh!

Thank you for my first laugh of the day, I needed that! [/quote]

Your welcome, I am here to entertain ... it is the court jesters' duty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds