• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

I got to give out a miracle Sunday.

#90285 2 years, 11 months ago
As I walked into the first set of doors to get into the Fox Sunday a guy standing at the front of the line holds up a ticket and yells " who wants to hand out a miracle?" most people stood there in disbelief. I rushed up to the front grabbed the ticket made my way out into the street, and grabbed the first kind sister I saw with her finger in the air and handed it out. She went crazy hugging me and started to cry with joy. It was awesome, and set my show off right. If I'm ever in the position to buy an extra to hand out I will. It was an amazing feeling.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ablebaker, ecojaded, scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue, mcolleen
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: I got to give out a miracle Sunday.

#90289 2 years, 11 months ago
thats awesome dude! Hey on a different subject I saw someone selling one of your pins (the jerry steallie) in Madison and claiming he designed it.
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadontherivet
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#90293 2 years, 11 months ago
I sold a wholesale lot of those, so it was probably him. It's all good. I didn't make Madison. I had car issues in Columbus, and barely made it to Chicago. I even had to skip Indy, which I am kicking myself over.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#90295 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh yeah if anyone wanted one of those fall terrapin pins I have 15 left. If u say ur from the forum I'll throw in a suprise. Terra-pins.weebly.com I really enjoyed getting to meet everyone on the forum. I wish I could of hung out more, but I spent most of my non show time working to pay for my new water pump.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#90310 2 years, 11 months ago
Last new years I met a kind woman on line from Luisiana. She had two extras and asked me to help her find two worthy people to give them to. I can't begin to say how much joy it bring to them and me. Hugs of joy were given to me and I was so grateful to be part of it. I have since been able to do it a few times since. It just priceless!
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#90320 2 years, 11 months ago
Had a extra on Cville got to give it to a sweet smelling hippie chick. She hugged me and thanked me so much it was a floor seat to.
GOOD LOVE
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#90381 2 years, 11 months ago
it's a great feeling. whenever the chance permits itself i do it, like when friends bail and an extra or two is available. fuck negotiating a deal, just hand it off to someone who needs it. one time someone on here in the spring wanted someone to miracle a few for orlando...she sent me 2, they went to the right people.

just the other day for the albany show a kind zoner hooked me up with a pair

my brother smiley from texas here on the forum sent a couple my way during the summer

also earlier in the spring i was hit off with some great tickets from keith here on the forum.

everytime, people always say do the same for someone else one day. i will continue to intermittently help a random head out with a ticket, but also things like a ride, a couple bucks, a smoke, a bud, etc.. someone i see on tour who is actually interested in attending the shows to keep the cycle spinning. it's a good one.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ablebaker, doin_that_rag
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#90406 2 years, 11 months ago
Las Vegas last year we had a friend that bailed on us not by choice.
He took us to our first Dead show 1985
So, we miracle'ed out that one to a kind soul.
That felt great!
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#90407 2 years, 11 months ago
Took the friend this year to the Hard Rock show…worked out pretty good:cheer:
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#90456 2 years, 11 months ago
you know what else makes you feel real good? ..... when you have the chance to 'miracle dose' some kind people, weather it's for the shows or to enjoy at home
The following user(s) said Thank You: jaredlang, deadontherivet
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds