• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ratdogdonna
Junior Boarder

Thanksgiving Dinner!!

#90247 2 years, 11 months ago
So what are you all having for dinner? (besides turkey..) And who's cooking? I'm doing a turkey breast in a crock pot ( sounds weird but comes out soooooo moist) the traditional mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing and green beans sauteed in bacon bits with onion & mushrooms. I'm so sick of the green bean casserole i refuse to make it this year! Oh, chocolate cheesecake & 420 for dessert! yum!
A very Happy Thanksgiving to all. I'm truly grateful for the furthur concerts this year & this great website!What are you grateful for?
Let there be songs to fill the air <3
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by ratdogdonna.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner!!

#90251 2 years, 11 months ago
same here sooo greatful to have seen so many shows this year , great places and people pure joy , more for 2012 for me pleeeeeese !!! I am not cooking until saturday as we go to my husbands family and I help out on the day . I have cooked a huge spread for about the last 7 years , all the fixins for all our freinds who dont really have big families to share thanksgiving with it is a lot of fun especially when the band (the guys) start playing music in our basement , nieghbors are cool about it thank goodness much love to all this holiday season see you in the spring !!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#90283 2 years, 11 months ago
I'm very thankful for all the music and friends that have come my way this year, it's been wonderful!! Enjoy your holiday, everyone!!

Hitting the road for the in-laws, better be there by kick off. First big family Thanksgiving in a decade, got kind of used to staying home actually. But this way I'll just help out with set up and clean up, which is nice. And there will be an interesting mix of my Korean sister-in-laws venison bulgoki, fried rice and kim-chi and the usual Thanksgiving classics. Hopefully, easy driving and a laid back day, with a very important Lions win.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, rockinbob
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#90297 2 years, 11 months ago
And there will be an interesting mix of my Korean sister-in-laws venison bulgoki, fried rice and kim-chi and the usual Thanksgiving

You may wanna leave your dog at home.. that bulgoki sounds highly questionable!!! I thought I was going to be the first to wish all a Happy Thanksgiving but got beaten to the punch. We're staying home and Jens son is coming over. Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls, green bean casserole ( yuk- but they love it) , and of course lots of Meade .All day football & gorge fest. Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!! ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, Tmglf2, SunshineSue
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#90300 2 years, 11 months ago
Every year we go to my best friends house and start the morning off with momosas! This year we got a 22lb turkey a 1/2 ham (with bone, great for soup after) potatoes both mashed and sweet corn green bean casserole (love it) and for dessert I'm sure there will be pumpkin pie but my wonderful ladie will be making 2 pumpkin cheesecakes and 1 plain cheesecake man I just got super hungry writing all this!!!

And of course a big victory for my Packers to start things of on the right foot!!! (Sorry Sue but it's gonna happen!!!)

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#90301 2 years, 11 months ago
My favorite holiday, whats not to like?
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, rockinbob
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#90303 2 years, 11 months ago
or yeah family, but that is what the booze is for enjoy everyone!!!!
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue, rockinbob
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#90308 2 years, 11 months ago
Happy and SAFE holiday all.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#90311 2 years, 11 months ago
Happy thanksgiving to all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, ablebaker, SunshineSue
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#90325 2 years, 11 months ago
Turkey, mushed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce - the normal (i think) stuff for the holiday then desert we made a blueberry struddle, a ton of carrot cakes, and we gotta make 2 more pies tonight, both apple, one just normal and then one with a apple crisp topping - can't wait for it all!

another tradition here in the morning is celery and cream cheese sprinkled with peperika
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds