Keep up your PT! And be careful!

J
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: to those who may care: MY SHOULDER!

#90192 2 years, 9 months ago
I always say, and I firmly believe in "Deadercize, for life". Or as I used to call it "Jerrysize, for life". As an older guy with a desk jobs I look forward to the shows to help me stay physically fit.

Glad you're feeling better

(PS - "deadercize 4l life" is actually my screen name on dead.net - even though I don't visit there too often)
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#90199 2 years, 9 months ago
glad yer back to 100%.
starlite16
Junior Boarder

#90204 2 years, 9 months ago
take EXTRA care of it for a LONG time. It can seem ok and flare up. behave as much as YOU can!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#90215 2 years, 9 months ago
glad your all healed up and didn't let it get in the way of your shows
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#90321 2 years, 9 months ago
thanks a lot friends

it is such an odd injury to have. i've been through a lot of shit including a deadly car crash but i've never felt physical pain like the dislocated shoulder. especially driving (well, my unlicensed buddy who expected no driving on the trip) 40 minutes to the nearest health clinic that is able to help..every little bump, every step, just thinking about it, terrible pain.

they sedated me heavily before throwing it back in.."hey, i've felt like this before.." how are you feeling? zzzzzzzzzzzz

what was so crazy for me was having it in the sling for so long, at shows too. it would get all sweaty the sling was throttled the velcro was n't even working halfway in, had it clipped with a clothespin or something of that nature.. by monterey i tossed it for the final night and let my arm flail. it felt good. when i got to the physical therapy my range was so limited i truly felt like my life was different. i couldn't even shower the same. they kept me busy and we worked really hard in that PT place, i thought it would be easy. sometimes things would hurt a little and i was worried we were overdoing it. trick to these is to not baby them. it feels great now i can lift it up and around and move it in a circle its miraculous.

everybody i see on NYE gets a high five with my left arm. hopefully phil, his bass saved the god damn thing and my sanity
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 2.73 seconds