• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: how much longer to NYE?

#90070 2 years, 11 months ago
It's nice to know that before on nye we got a great turkey day this week with good football games. From then to Christmas we get that anticipation that we know something good and amazing is right around the corner. Then Christmas hits us and that's always a beautiful time with the family. Then while everybody is full of food and grace we got are special shows. It's funny how everybody I know are saying "so were going here for nye and were going to have so much fun" I'm just sitting there laughing. No, I'm about to have fun. The best!

Really were else would you want to be on nye?
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: fourwnds, Walk in the Sunshine, mcolleen
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#90072 2 years, 11 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i'm going bonkers after seeing a blues for allah curveball last night on the setlist. i did not catch the last half of this tour, first time in a really long time...i'm itching for NYE...badly...i'm hooked solid

my name is william, and i am addicted to attending furthur concerts

Hi William! I am a furthur addict too!

39 more days?? I'm going through serious withdrawls! Although with everything going on, 39 days will blow by in no time... 3rd straight new year with furthur, I have a feeling this will be the best yet!! It's already on a good track being they are doing the extra show this year! Makes the trek out to Cali even more worth it!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

#90145 2 years, 11 months ago
I too am struggling with this fantastically fulfilling Furthur addiction. Thank goodness that NYE (and the two nights prior!) are right around the corner. Nice to have some of the best music around to look forward to hearing! And participating in. My first NYE in Cali. Like you, William, a ton of shows, just not NYE. It's a long way from Maine...but totally worth it. With, of course, a Lazy lightning fantasy to bring with me...
Sharicee
Junior Boarder
Love you all!

#90156 2 years, 11 months ago
Whoop Whoop 39 more days!! Time passes so quick through the holidays. It will be here so very soon and we can all 'fall off the wagon" together and indulge our most wonderful addiction!!
Too pat to open and too cool to bluff...
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

#90377 2 years, 11 months ago
Due to family commitments I only got 29, 30 but still the blood quickens at the thought, maybe next year.
Bili
Junior Boarder
Burn Baby Burn

#90379 2 years, 11 months ago
Go 49ers!
Chuck_Woolery
Visitor

#90385 2 years, 11 months ago
23atwell wrote:
It's nice to know that before on nye we got a great turkey day this week with good football games. From then to Christmas we get that anticipation that we know something good and amazing is right around the corner. Then Christmas hits us and that's always a beautiful time with the family. Then while everybody is full of food and grace we got are special shows. It's funny how everybody I know are saying "so were going here for nye and were going to have so much fun" I'm just sitting there laughing. No, I'm about to have fun. The best!

Really were else would you want to be on nye?

Abso-freakin-lutely. And we know it will be great every time.

Its the most wonderful time of the year...

Let the amateurs have their parties on Amateur Night. no driving those nights!!!
volare
Senior Boarder

#90489 2 years, 11 months ago
my god, now only 38 days to decide what to wear......
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#90494 2 years, 11 months ago
my god, now only 38 days to decide what to wear

I'm all set for NYE FF67 gonna have me up in some tie dye HOT PANTS.... After this weekend gonna diet a lil and get my game tight like Kobe on game night. Look out Frisco!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#90513 2 years, 11 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
my god, now only 38 days to decide what to wear

I'm all set for NYE FF67 gonna have me up in some tie dye HOT PANTS.... After this weekend gonna diet a lil and get my game tight like Kobe on game night. Look out Frisco!

That's funny you say that cause I've been running and working out five day a week. I'm going to lose seven pounds and be in good shape for the shows. I even listen to gd and dance a little on the treadmill. I will be ready
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
starlite16
Junior Boarder

#90529 2 years, 11 months ago
gee-how hard is it to know WHO made this thread:whistle:
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#208960 2 years ago
Are we there yet? Are we there yet?