• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
starlite16
Junior Boarder

Pittsburgh?

#89974 2 years, 5 months ago
Are there "any" gender, OLDER heads near or in Pittsburgh? Extra kindness required.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

Re: Pittsburgh?

#89982 2 years, 5 months ago
Gender Older heads?
Not sure what you mean.
I'm nowhere near Pittsburgh BTW, but boy did Sid the Kid have a great game last night.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#90008 2 years, 5 months ago
Dont know what you mean , but i'm from Pittsburgh.
starlite16
Junior Boarder

#90083 2 years, 5 months ago
'any gender' means male or female.
older means older--like over 40+.
how hard was that?
grammar, nouns?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#90186 2 years, 5 months ago
so why not say any heads from pittsburg? i thought you were looking for transsexuals or something like that
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
starlite16
Junior Boarder

#90207 2 years, 5 months ago
if it read like that to anyone, i guess that would be their bad grade school report card. maybe some off speak and write differently.
or has diversity left the dead. ohthat's right it did, in 1990. now it;s just a tye dye.
"trans"gender would be tansvestite or t-sexual. telling others how to write is truly quite vain. I imagine people who understood it did not feel the need to comment. may wanna put that pipe down.
reagrdless, looking for a SWest Pa. or N.West Va. person for a awesome NYE event.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#90210 2 years, 5 months ago
starlite16 wrote:
if it read like that to anyone, i guess that would be their bad grade school report card. maybe some off speak and write differently.
or has diversity left the dead. ohthat's right it did, in 1990. now it;s just a tye dye.
"trans"gender would be tansvestite or t-sexual. telling others how to write is truly quite vain. I imagine people who understood it did not feel the need to comment. may wanna put that pipe down.
reagrdless, looking for a SWest Pa. or N.West Va. person for a awesome NYE event.

I think alot of people just ignore your insane ramblings.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#90359 2 years, 5 months ago
starlite16 wrote:
wow kida full of youself arent you?i will ignore you from now on BTW i dont get high got great grades and also very tolerant of all people.enjoy the view from your high horse
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#90363 2 years, 5 months ago
starlite16 wrote:

I hope your "awesome nye" doesn't entail kidnapping, bondage cellars, amyl nitrates, anal beads and rough sex. Cause that's kinda how its sounding right now...kind of an off post...I'd recommend no one respond to this unless they want their major internal organs in this dudes freezer!
mok
Junior Boarder

#90364 2 years, 5 months ago
I'm personally going to assume that the argument that the use of "any" (in quotes, no less) in the original sentence was grammatically correct (much less understandable) was a Thanksgiving joke, and enjoy a laugh. Well played sir or madam, or should I say "any" esteemed person?
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds