Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: And the Bees Made Honey in the Lions head

#89886 2 years, 9 months ago
Chester wrote:
How was the Blues for Allah?

i'm sure nothing short of incredible. the 2 times i've seen em do this one i loved it. very psychadelic
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#89917 2 years, 9 months ago
It was awesome. I've only heard that a couple of times.

Terrapin, morning dew, and scarlet were more my style.

Hey, that's just me.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#89918 2 years, 9 months ago
The a Capella And we Bid you Goodnight was pretty sweet too.
Chester
More or less in line

#89930 2 years, 9 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
The a Capella And we Bid you Goodnight was pretty sweet too.

Thats always special.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#90346 2 years, 9 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
Chili con Karma

Glad you had fun Ossump..

We on couch tour had fun too. Although Dr. Gold tried to switch things up in the second set, didn't, but bless him for trying and the rest of stream was dandy.

[b]I have to comment on your energy surge. I had a similar experience at the Mann 7.9.10 I am not in great shape, but not too bad for a dog my age, and during I know you rider I just felt this burst of energy and stamina... I'm a big fan of tour de france which was going on at the time, and marvel at the stamina of those guys, I just felt like my heart grew 3 sizes that day and I was climbing.....and it was not chemically induced...just adrenaline I guess.

[/b]

I had a small one in Deer Creek at a TOO show, during Hornsby's solo. Just one arm, but it was real strong.

I think the lyrics of Sampson made me think of strength, and grabbing a lions jaws, etc. I was emulating ripping them while I was dancing, and that seems to have started this one. It was definitely an energy flow. I realized that all the working out was so my energy could flow freely like that. So that it will flow through me, and the way I move and tense my body makes it flow in that direction. A very intense and beautiful couple of hours. Sometimes a kind trade will help me be more aware of it, obviously. Not to mention a great crowd and music. So I let it flow and enjoyed it. I never get that in class, its more structured movements, techniques, and calisthenics. This was free flowing, and shaped to let energy flow and channel. I was amped up. I tried to share it with everyone around me, but couldn't really be sure they felt it.

Its wild experiences like that which are one of the reasons I've had some much fun at the shows.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds