• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

And the Bees Made Honey in the Lions head

#89354 2 years, 8 months ago
Holy shit you guys, what a night.

For starters, I felt great. During shakedown, the chili was a big hit. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it. It was a little spicy and just a really good meal to have on a cool and slightly rainy night. It was fun to share because I knew I really made it the way I wanted, and I was very proud of myself for doing a good job, and hearing the reviews from folks made it that much nicer.

I made the kindest trade, a real surprise to even my somewhat experienced bones. The cleanest I have ever seen, by far.

Someone had some brownies, which made for a relaxed, loose muscle, pain free feeling in my body.

During the show I got these really powerful energy surges through my body. I don't talk about it much here, but I have been practicing martial arts for several years. Even though I hold a lot of fat on my body, my muscles are well worked and felt very, very strong. The power was rushing through my during Sampson and Delilah like I felt the energy of the whole place surge through me. It was amazing, and the years of practice and work and aches and pains all made sense to me. I felt young and strong, and I will remember it always. It felt as if I keep working out in order to keep myself mobile and flexible, so my spirit could move freely. An epiphany of sorts.

I met RaphaelO and FF67, and talked to Deadontheriver on the phone, but didn't meet. It is pretty tough to meet up with people. Everyone is on their own schedule, etc, so its not as east to do. Plus, it can be hard to find someone in the crowd. Today I'm going to Indy with FF67 and one of her friends, so we can spend some time talking and getting to know each other during the whole day, with ride and all.

That's the part I miss, getting to know new people. Even with forum folks, unless you plan on spending some time together, its hard to have any fun with someone.

The venue definitely needs a mention. Its just a classy old theater with beautiful appointments and nice seats, with room to dance. Just a really nice place. I feel classy just going there.

All in all, a wonderful time. I had the chance to let my spirit free, which is really why I love this so much anyway.

Here's a pic of my friend Darren, who I went with. It was on the Further Facebook and twitter page Who's going? It was his first show and he was really happy to be on their page. I told him congrats, now you're a Dead Head.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And a cool pic of the fox.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.101503...661042692&type=1
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Ossumpei.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Daisy Mae
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

Re: And the Bees Made Honey in the Lions head

#89357 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey Ossumpei, we didn't make to Indy and really wore our selves out in Chicago and Madison. Are you guys staying the night in Indy or leaving after the show?
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#89366 2 years, 8 months ago
Staying in Indy.

I know how a show can wear you out. Hope you feel better and are recharged for a great show my friend.

I will call from there.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#89368 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, let me know where you are staying and once we figure the tickets out we will book a room at the same place.
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#89373 2 years, 8 months ago
Its the laquinta
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#89389 2 years, 8 months ago
nice looking venue glad ya had a grate time the midwest needed some love
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#89401 2 years, 8 months ago
That's for sure, the shows seem like they all were great.

What a time.
Chester
More or less in line

#89404 2 years, 8 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
That's for sure, the shows seem like they all were great.

What a time.

That's it, right there. Glad you got a great show. And I know it'll be another stellar performance tonight. Have a blast!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
nathan6785
Fresh Boarder

#89411 2 years, 8 months ago
im new to this site, so i just wanted to say HI, and that im going to be at tonights show.cant wait!!this is my first time seing furthur but second time seeing the guys.i hopw i see some of you there, im going to to be sitting in the ochestra left in row N.anybody close?
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#89421 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks Chester.

I'm sitting in the nosebleeds, which I hear aren't to bad.
Time to create page: 6.01 seconds