• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

Festivals(2012)

#89005 2 years, 8 months ago
So everyone, with festivals being anounced lately and over the next 2-3 months we will see lineups. What fests do you plan on attending? I want to go to FURTHUR FEST fingers crossed that would be amazing but il either be heading to All good/Vibes. So basically whereever furthur plays lol. What are the chances of a furthur fest? Cheers everyone - Dan
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Festivals(2012)

#89282 2 years, 8 months ago
I'd like to do Vibes again but if Furthur has shows relatively close to me during those days ill be following them instead.

in previous years the Vibes early bird weekend passes were under $150 - I got mine at the cheapest price last year. This year the early bird just went on sale and they upped it to $175 -- (wtf?) ... it was $135 just 2 years ago
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#89287 2 years, 8 months ago
I probably won't do it in 2012. At least one trip this year will probably take us to Phoenix in April to visit my uncle and catch some Phillies games. However, at some point I'd love to go back to Jazz Fest in New Orleans.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#89301 2 years, 8 months ago
High Sierra Music Festival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheWuby
Junior Boarder
If you get confused just listen to the music play

#89340 2 years, 8 months ago
Went to Electric Forest this past July in Rothbury, had a blast, went with another couple who have become our best friends over the past couple years. It is a primarily electronic music festival though they did have string cheese (not my favorite), and I do love electronic music. Saw a bunch of new electro stuff that was awesome, and the forest itself was amazingly trippy, as well as chill security, good neighbors, and great food. If they were to get Furthur this year instead of SCI, my brain would explode. The thing is that between the two couples of us that will be going, all 4 of us like electronic music, and 3 out of for of us love the GD while 1 of us is not really into them at all, so its an issue of comprimise that will make everyone happy. Havent checked the dates for All good yet, hoping its the week after EF again so that there is a remote chance that Furthur could do both fests, the prommoters of Electric Forest would be wise to book them. Beyond that, budgetary limits and at home responsibilities and what the summer tour schedule looks like will all determine what festivals we will go to this year.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#89341 2 years, 8 months ago
2 words only MOUNTAIN JAM!!!!!!!!!! love that fest we have gone now every year scince 2007 lots of fun!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#89345 2 years, 8 months ago
WANEE!!!!!! It's easy driving distance for me, the setting is beautful, the crowd is mellow, the music is always great! I guess Widespread Panic won't make it this year, since they're taking a break. There has been a least one member of the Grateful Dead there over the last couple of years, so we'll see what 2012 brings.
Without love day to day insanity's king
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#89381 2 years, 8 months ago
I hope for furthur fest also. Especially if it's at the calaveras fairgrounds again. That was the best time of my life I think.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#89390 2 years, 8 months ago
It would be cool with a "Furthur Fest" at Alpine Valley! The return of The Other Ones in 2002 was one of the best scenes I have been a part of.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#89459 2 years, 8 months ago
edheadwharfrat wrote:
WANEE!!!!!! It's easy driving distance for me, the setting is beautful, the crowd is mellow, the music is always great! I guess Widespread Panic won't make it this year, since they're taking a break. There has been a least one member of the Grateful Dead there over the last couple of years, so we'll see what 2012 brings.

I think my roommate and I are gonna try and make it down for this as a birthday celebration I'm looking forward to it
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds