• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Has anyone gotten GDTSTOO NYE tix yet?

#88591 2 years, 5 months ago
I'm wondering if they have mailed out New Years Eve tickets (or the money orders back) yet.

I got Dec 30th a week ago so wondering what the dealio is - are they lost in the mail or not yet sent?
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by amusingdeva.
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

Re: Has anyone gotten GDTSTOO NYE tix yet?

#88608 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey now,
Not yet. NYE tickets to dispatch in early December...My guess is that if you do not receive them, a return of the mail order will show up by very soon in mid to mid/late November. Just luckily received my Dec. 29/30 tickets.

From GDTS- "Saturday, December 31, 2011, if you mailed in on the first postmark your chances of receiving tickets are 40%. Commemorative tickets will be dispatched in early December. "
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#88610 2 years, 5 months ago
Somehow I missed that latest update - could I be going blind at such a a young age?
Good thing I am not waiting for mail order to know I am in for NYE!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#88664 2 years, 5 months ago
i did not order from GDTSTOO but i used frontgate presale for the 29/30 and TM fo the 31st. i have not heard a word other than my order confirmation about the first 2, but TM printed and sent my ticket for the 31st twice already (including the first loss on my behalf)..usually no need to worry until it's about 2 weeks beforehand, might want to place a call. other than that, it's a big waiting game
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 1.03 seconds