• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chuck_Woolery
Visitor

The Spirit Molecule

#88437 2 years, 8 months ago
thespiritmolecule.com/html/

I read Strassman's book and it left me stunned. Why do so many people "break through" with large doses of DMT to have completely lucid experiences with entities with such striking similarities?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: The Spirit Molecule

#88444 2 years, 8 months ago
great read

just today i was looking at a small stash. was given from someone who had to fly, still have not indulged. been a little while, have not had the need in several months. i think radio city weekend was the last journey
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Chuck_Woolery
Visitor

#88464 2 years, 8 months ago
Smoke is super harsh and unpleasant. Seems like intramuscular would be the way to go with that.
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#88477 2 years, 8 months ago
A phantastic book. Well written and overall very interesting. I highly recommend vapeing it up Lewis. Also your going to WANT a scale. Truely an amazingly beutiful experience, though like dreaming and any other substance it can be dark, evil and scary. Take the plunge brother! It really is a near death experience without the near death part lol if that makes sense i was in a car accident going 65mph buddy lost controll slid off slick road and rolled 4 1/2 times. Cheers Dan
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#88484 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes the smoke/vapor isnt the best taste and smells like moth balls in a sense. but eventually you can cheerish that sweeet sweet nectar
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#88485 2 years, 8 months ago
i just meant i have not indulged on the most recent stash i came into contact with

i have not ever vaporized it though. i basically only vaporize pot too. anyone know what temperature DMT vaporizes at?

sounds like a research project is in order
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#88493 2 years, 8 months ago
hahah oh i see now. try the dmt-nexus.com for that i use a GVG so i dont have to set the heating.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#88502 2 years, 8 months ago
DangerousDan wrote:
hahah oh i see now. try the dmt-nexus.com for that i use a GVG so i dont have to set the heating.

that's a great site, thanks
TheWuby
Junior Boarder
If you get confused just listen to the music play

#88576 2 years, 8 months ago
Def use a good vaporizer if u can, (such as a Volcano), be ready to die and come back to life, scary but possibly the most reassuring and beautifuly mysterious proof of something outside of the 3 dimensional existence we are conditioned to confine ourselves to, def a great book too (got a copy on my hard drive), def a transcendental experience, just do your research prior, the website mentioned above is fantastic, also check out erowid.org, great souce for info, but form your own plan based on several sources, don't be hasty, and as with everything in life, treat it w/ respect.
TheWuby
Junior Boarder
If you get confused just listen to the music play

#88579 2 years, 8 months ago
oh yeah, i personally would not recommend IM administration unless you are 110% sure of the purity (at least see that it is totally clear quartz crystal-like, not even cloudy, def not the orange stuff), and were in the proper setting with the proper sitter/supervisor, safer to jsut vape a hefty few hits, hold em in, sit back and get on the mothership;)
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds