• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

Re: Never Seen The Dead or Furthur...What To Expect?

#88386 2 years, 4 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
You'll love it! People will actually make eye contact with you and say hello when you pass; it's good to say hello back. The folks sitting around you will will also likely want to chat and be friendly. Hopefully, they won't spill beer all over you while giving you a kiss, like the very sweet but quite inebriated woman next to us in Columbus, but I digress. And you may dance all night long without having to care about what anyone else thinks! At the end of the show, you'll be happy and exhausted and completely reborn!!

Good advice!. Additionally, I'd recommend getting out of your seat and walking around the venue a little bit during the show. To kind of take in the full vibe of the place, and see where you might like hanging out. For me, It doesn't take long to find some little area, where everyone is dancing, and everyone is respectful of each others dancing space - thats what i'm looking for.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terrapin Sedation
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#88390 2 years, 4 months ago
expect culture shock

i'll see you on NYE
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
mrizos
Fresh Boarder

#88532 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks guys! It sounds like everything I imagined it would be. I hope I meet people just like you there! I bought the Eugene Oregon concert this year and I can't stop listening to it. Amazing shit man!!! Off to listen to Catfish John
TheWuby
Junior Boarder
If you get confused just listen to the music play

#88567 2 years, 4 months ago
expect awesome fajitas/kebabs/food/mayhem in the lot, possible abduction by aliens (don't worry they're cool), chaotically random moments of beauty, unique kindness that is maybe slightly foreign yet oh so familiar, and also expect the urge to do it all again as soon as possible!
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#88590 2 years, 4 months ago
go early, stay late, but not too late, dont stay till the cops are kickin people out, but i always have dinner and a beer in the lot before i go to the van/car/truck/spaceship.
GENTLEJACKJONES
Junior Boarder
Hmmmmmmmmmm

#88614 2 years, 4 months ago
Have fun...listen to the music play. Seriously...trust me on this...pace your drinking. It's easy to get carried away and alcohol is the one thing you can't bounce from quickly. Mostly...meet your neighbors...share believe me others will...enjoy the music and tell somebody you know to come check out the Greaest Show on Earth! Enjoy. [watch out for some shit called NY Deisel, more like stole my face right offa my head].
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#88663 2 years, 4 months ago
Definitely get there early so you can do some tailgating and experience Shakedown St....you might want to buy a souvenier too...And wear comfortable shoes.

What other shows have you gone to?
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#88679 2 years, 4 months ago
best ride of my life.
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#88680 2 years, 4 months ago
ablebaker wrote:
best ride of my life.

it won't stop
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
pchulo58
Junior Boarder

#88701 2 years, 4 months ago
sENT YOU A pm ENJOY THE SHOW. LET THERE BE SONGS TO FILL THE AIR
Let there be songs to fill the air.
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds