• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mrizos
Fresh Boarder

Never Seen The Dead or Furthur...What To Expect?

#88222 2 years, 9 months ago
Yo guys. I've never seen The Dead or Furthur live. My neighbor who's about 57 introduced me to The Dead over several bon fire parties for the last 2 years and I just completely fell in love with those tunes. I'm 35 btw....anyway...

I managed to score a few sweet tickets for the St. Louis show tomorrow night (10 min from my house).

So here's my question....what can I expect? Random thoughts will suffice
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

Re: Never Seen The Dead or Furthur...What To Expect?

#88224 2 years, 9 months ago
THe biggest party of your life, great tunes, beutiful people and warm welcoming smell of herbs. Enjoy the show! saw my first dead/furthur show last year and it was life changing...Also expect lots of dancning and dont be skeptical on showing your moves. HAVE A GRATE TIME!!!
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
probeck2001
Junior Boarder

#88227 2 years, 9 months ago
Expect the unexpected.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
Tucson John
Senior Boarder

#88230 2 years, 9 months ago
A life changing experience find kind folks and let them know its your first theyll be gentle
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#88231 2 years, 9 months ago
Expect your life to change for the good. Don't hold back and let the music guide you
GOOD LOVE
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#88244 2 years, 9 months ago
go with an open mind you may be shocked by some of the people that always seems to freak out newbies but for the most part they are very nice people,.if you know the tunes your ahead of the game but dont expect them to be played exactly the way you heard them on the tapes.a little buzz is fine too much and you may not enjoy yourself,or you may ,i dont know you personally ,above all have fun dont be afraid to talk to strangers veterns love to hear "its my first show" it makes us happy
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#88323 2 years, 9 months ago
and no masturbation, the police frown on that.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#88378 2 years, 9 months ago
You'll love it! People will actually make eye contact with you and say hello when you pass; it's good to say hello back. The folks sitting around you will will also likely want to chat and be friendly. Hopefully, they won't spill beer all over you while giving you a kiss, like the very sweet but quite inebriated woman next to us in Columbus, but I digress. And you may dance all night long without having to care about what anyone else thinks! At the end of the show, you'll be happy and exhausted and completely reborn!!
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#88381 2 years, 9 months ago
You may run into a dancing Platypus or possibly a grown man in nothing but tye dyed hot pants.
You heart may grow three sizes and you will no longer shake hands, you will hug everyone. Plan on your face hurting for a couple days after the show from smileing for four hours. Also stop making long term plans untill the next tour is announced.
Most of all have a blast mrizos and welcome to the forum.
lostjohn
Fresh Boarder

#88384 2 years, 9 months ago
allow some time to walk through "Shakedown Street" (the traveling vendors). Save room for dinner there, and enjoy the experience. They are a happy bnch.
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds