• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Illuminaughty........

#88105 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey your the only head from nor cal on this board I believe. My wife is not ready to leave are baby yet so she's not going to jgb tonight. If you want the ticket it's yours no charge. It's in San Rafel.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Illuminaughty........

#88115 2 years, 11 months ago
thank you very much.
that is awsome, and i would love to go, but im broke as hell right now, i know the ticket is free, but i cant even afford a hoteright now, i live like right off the 1 between ft bragg and laytonville, and im not really sure how far away san rafel is, so im goin go to mapquest right quick,
so i quese the answer is yes i would love the ticket, and Gods and Goddess's will i can swing it. thanks again i love jgb, saw them for the first time in cinci, at bogarts in 97, they blew me away, i had just seen ratdog at the same venue and they rocked the place much harder in 97. they are still rockin, the back up singers, i met last time they played casper but im sure they wouldnt rmemeber, anyway,
its a long/boring story why this isnt a simple "hell yeah ill see you tonight, thank you so much"
my truck has a fukd up starter and i dont want it to break down outa town, cause i dont get paid till twice a month, but i am a road dog, and depending on ifn i get a place to crash after the show, im sure i could hitch there by show time now problem, again God willin, san rafel you say, off ot mapquest i go... shall report my findings(dont make fun of me tonight for being geographically retarded, im gifted in other ways,)
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by illuminaughty.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#88116 2 years, 11 months ago
illuminaughty isn't the only one in NorCal.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#88124 2 years, 11 months ago
That's right taper. I'm sorry I left you out. Now I know.

Illuminaughty here's my number. 9255187655. Call me when you get there or text me. I don't know exactly what time I will be there cause I'm not driving. I might be there between 8-9. Show starts at 9. Either way call me.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by 23atwell.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#88133 2 years, 11 months ago
i will call you, but hopefully you read my message about having to work,
tapert, if you can make it and 23 is kewl wit it, (having never met either of yoou i can say wit full confidense, that he would love for you to have the ticket)
awsomly rad offer here, 23, than you, i hope they bust out, Breadbox tonight, for all us broke folks out there.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#88135 2 years, 11 months ago
23atwell wrote:
That's right taper. I'm sorry I left you out. Now I know.

hey, no worries. i'm surprised there aren't more Northern Californians on the forum.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#88149 2 years, 11 months ago
its hard to get wifi in the woods(still)
we do stuff other than spend time on the net.
not that spending time ont he net is badd, its just most peeps here are heath nuts and so they do shit like walk, and surf and stuff. i bet there are more nor cal lurkers than there are posters.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#88160 2 years, 11 months ago
I got your message illuminaughty. No big deal. I didn't answer the phone cause it was a private cool. So I will put out a thread looking for taper
Chuck_Woolery
Visitor

#88168 2 years, 11 months ago
Born and raised in the bay area. Don't get to many shows nowadays tho. But 25+ in the 90s, and a couple of jgb shows including one very moving one at The Warfield.

Someone outta take that ticket!!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#88183 2 years, 11 months ago
I got your message illuminaughty. No big deal. I didn't answer the phone cause it was a private cool. So I will put out a thread looking for taper
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds