• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

Re: Furthur should add this to their repertoire'..

#92309 2 years, 7 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
deadegad wrote:
It would be cool if Joan Osbourne sat it with Furthur and sang Moonlight Mile. She could do justice to it.

The notion of the song is borderline with the lineup as is....and you throw Joan osbourne into suggestion.....please stop. Sunshines voice is much more pleasant than that ladys. I saw Joan with the Dead at shoreline in like 2002....i wanted to end my life it was a horrific sound. she is terrible!
cannot agree with this at all. Joan was a fantastic band member and choice. I miss her. Nothing against Sunshine.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
Mr. Goat
Junior Boarder

#92861 2 years, 7 months ago
Low Spark of High Heeled Boys coming out of Mountains of the Moon (check out the 03-12-2011 Best Buy show).
God writes testament in stars
Believe no word you read
Until you see what action
Has been mothered by the deed
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

#98982 2 years, 7 months ago
I'm not terribly timely with my replies this thread being two weeks old now but I just saw this and I do think that the Rhythm Devils covered 'em a couple years back. Liked that kid Mickey had doing the gunslingin. The new bands soundin pretty damn insane to and no offense to the newest guy but I really missed JK and think he would just be OUT OF THIS WORLD in this band.
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds