• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Madison

#88032 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey everyone! Yesterday was quite a day. Had to deal with some unforeseen circumstances and wasn't able to truck it up to Chicago. I was really upset but after a good smoke out from my friends I'm back to normal. I haven't even looked at the setlist yet because I was so upset I missed it. But I'm on my way to Madison in a few.

I just wanted to share with everyone that I will be streaming the show tonight. I didn't get an extra battery so it may only be one set. I will bring my phone charger into the venue with me tho I case there are outlets. I will be streaming from my phone. I'm about 30 rows back on the floor on the left side tonight. I'm no professional streamer or taper by any means. This will be my first attempt streaming. I don't know how it's going to sound at all. So please bare with me!!! And also I will probably be cheering but not during the songs!

If I'm only able to stream oneset with my battery life which set would you all prefer? And anyone going to the show tonight look for me! I'll be wearing a gray sweater and blue jeans. And ill have a dark brown dead bag.

Gonna put in my setlist predicts and head out!

Edit: look for Emvibe on ustream!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Tmglf2, kfender, SunshineSue, Bakes, iraqistatefair
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Re: Madison

#88038 2 years, 11 months ago
If last night was any indication I would rather here the first set which was full of rarely played songs. Have a great time FF67, I know you will
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#88040 2 years, 11 months ago
Stream is cool but don't let it ruin your time. Don't stress on it so much you forget to dance. Have fun FF.
GOOD LOVE
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#88042 2 years, 11 months ago
I'm glad you're able to head out this morning! Still sending sympathy about yesterday, though.
Have a great time, and whichever set you want to stream is fine, if any. Dance yourself silly and have lots of fun the whole weekend!!

See you and Eco both in Indy!!
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#88051 2 years, 11 months ago
HAVE A GREAT TIME ff67. Bummer about last night. Sometimes things work out in a way that is just meant to be Have a grate time tonight!
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#88058 2 years, 11 months ago
Have fun!!

Thanks for the Indy ticket, that's going to be great.

See you in StL, which will be great also.

Drive safe!
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#88156 2 years, 11 months ago
thanks so much for the stream, andif it dong work out, dont worry hopefully there will be other ones, and you make sure you have a good time on "real tour' us "couch tour" heads will be fine. you have fun, drink water, and dance your ass off, and drive safe.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#88172 2 years, 11 months ago
FF, don't let the stream interfere with you enjoying the show. You deserve to enjoy it. That being said first set would be my choice.
Sorry to hear about chitown but Madison will be that much more special. Dance your socks off.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds