• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Fabulous Fox Chile

#88110 2 years, 11 months ago
impressive list of ingrediants,i agree always better the longer it sits ,personally i like meat in the mix but veggi is good too
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#88112 2 years, 11 months ago
sounds like a great pre-show meal. should give you lots of energy for the dance floor. have fun everybody!
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#88121 2 years, 11 months ago
I like to use ground turkey and turkey breast when I cook for myself. I kind of assumed that being veggie would make it OK for more people to be able to eat it.

I put in the tomato sauce. Right now it tastes like a little spicy, and a little sweet, creamy tomato soup. I'm fixing to put in the peppers and let it finish.

I'm having fun just writing about it.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#88125 2 years, 11 months ago
damn it Ossumpei... now you've got me craving chili big-time!
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#88134 2 years, 11 months ago
That Kasmati rice is excellent with it too. lol
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#88188 2 years, 11 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
wlewis wrote:
Ossumpei wrote:
Thanks wlewis. I really enjoy cooking, especially for a lot of people. Its the way I learned to cook, over campfires with one pot. Now that I have an actual kitchen with pots and everything, I still cook the same type of foods.

My hope is that I can give it all away. We got enough plates and all that for 50, so I guess that will cover it.

That sounds like last years Chaiffets Arena show. One of my favorites. Loved So Many Roads and that a capella Attics encore.

I enjoy the St L dry rub style of BBQ. It works very well on several types of meats.

The truth about BBQ, just like chili, is that there is no right or wrong. Its subjective, and you could debate it all day, with people from all over. Very regional. Which one you like best, is the best.

that's awesome i enjoy cooking myself but i'm not very great at it. i like using a wok or a grill.

yup chaifetz that sounds about right so many road was gorgeous. had a great time there. i think we took a weird train or lightrail to the venue. stayed by the airport. almost rolled into a k9 checkpoint on 55 goin north to chi town the following afternoon-tragedy narrowly averted??

you're right they do use the dry rub down there and i personally prefer that. and again you're right, it's all in the person tasting the chili. everyone has got their own style

Those seem to be signs that are there to see who pulls off the highway. I've driven past them several times and never saw one cop.

george and i were the ones who pulled off!!! a freakin' cop cruised right by us and grilled us, i totally attirbute george looking like my possible father for us being left alone. we went to the gas station and saw this huge map and navigated the back roads and bypassed everything. didn't know how they worked. lucky us!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#88289 2 years, 11 months ago
Gotta stay on the highway when you see them. That's how they get you, when you pull off.

Chili finished, baking fresh brownies in the am.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Ossumpei.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#88711 2 years, 11 months ago
Do hope you can stop by for some.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Ossumpei.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#88769 2 years, 11 months ago
the chili looks beautiful!
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#88784 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks taper t square.

I'll be breaking it out on the lot soon.
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds