• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: No one

#88061 2 years, 11 months ago
I think nye will be easier to meet folks. It's three nights, there no rush. But during the show I think it might be hard to. Especially if you are dosed. But I always manage to hangout with strangers and meet new people. Just having the responsibility of meeting inside a show is hard. But why not before the shows on nye at a bar or something. I will be in line at about 11 am on nye. So meeting up some where in the afternoon would be cool. Grab a spot in line then meet up for a couple. Or after the show
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#88114 2 years, 11 months ago
yeah i planned a BBQ and most didnt show thank godthe DHL people showed still had tons of extra food even after trying to give it away. did meet lewis,mushroom man,irish queenie/husband from here the lots are hugeand most dont like to walk around i always like to set a meet up spot inside like"ill meet ya near the whart rats table i like lewis idea of us having a table too
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#88138 2 years, 11 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
I too found meeting up difficult. I'm thinking outside a gate number at intermission may be one way to find people next go around. I THINK I saw doing that rag at msg (in isles near sec 330 or so) but it was in the middle of a sizzling set so not EZ to ask a "stranger" who they are.

unfortunately i don't think that was me...i was in sec 106 and i didn't leave my seat once the lights went down, it is possible anyone at MSG could have seen me before...i told my friend we had to get there early so she could check out the scene which in times square was a bunch of people standing in front of MSG, but scarletfire i was wearing a box of rain shirt but i dont think i ever made it up to 300 levels
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Chester
More or less in line

#88148 2 years, 11 months ago
At the shows I attended, I did exchange seat numbers before the show with people I wanted to meet up with inside.
But, I already knew what they looked like. And I have to agree, while I was the one that posted that info in the show
thread, I didn't think there was a good chance anyone would see it. I was just trying to help. Most folks don't check
the boards once they go into a show. The best way by far, has been to exchange phone #'s ahead of time, via pm's.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#88159 2 years, 11 months ago
It is really hard sometimes even when everyone has good intentions. This tour was difficult with weather issues and long distances travelled but it can and will happen for you. It's great to meet great folks at shows so keep trying. I tried many times before I was successful. It's not an exact science which is what makes it so special.
I like mushroommans idea of exchange numbers with those you feel comfortable with. He just needs to change his message. LOL
New years will be alot easier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#88167 2 years, 11 months ago
Tmglf2 wrote:
It is really hard sometimes even when everyone has good intentions. This tour was difficult with weather issues and long distances travelled but it can and will happen for you. It's great to meet great folks at shows so keep trying. I tried many times before I was successful. It's not an exact science which is what makes it so special.
I like mushroommans idea of exchange numbers with those you feel comfortable with. He just needs to change his message. LOL
New years will be alot easier.

hahaha MM's message is hilarious. the first time i got it was like huh? is someone cutting into this call? oh wait, no, is that really? yup.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Chester
More or less in line

#88173 2 years, 11 months ago
We all commented on MM's outgoing message. But having phone numbers, really made it possible.
Seems it's the best way to go.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#88335 2 years, 11 months ago
I didn't see your message until a day late, Mrs. Jimp, or I would have yelled your name also, I found it easier that night like Sue said just to stand behind the section and yell out her name. It worked after a few tries.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds