• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Is it safe to come out?

#87571 2 years, 10 months ago
Bakes wrote:
How many deadheads does it take to screw in a light bulb?

isn't the real ending of that "one. one to screw it in and thousands tol follow it around long after it's burnt out"

edit: should have not used the word "real" in there because really i have no freakin clue about the origin of it. i should have said, i heard this one before.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by wlewis.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Re: Holidays Joke Thread

#87572 2 years, 10 months ago
safe.jpg
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Re: Is it safe to come out?

#87590 2 years, 10 months ago
I thought the other answer was one to spin counterclockwise, and one to spin clockwise.

wlewis wrote:
Bakes wrote:
How many deadheads does it take to screw in a light bulb?

isn't the real ending of that "one. one to screw it in and thousands tol follow it around long after it's burnt out"

edit: should have not used the word "real" in there because really i have no freakin clue about the origin of it. i should have said, i heard this one before.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#87591 2 years, 10 months ago
Well I was (hopeful word) being lurked upon and all threads spoiled. Hopefully that childish behavior has stopped. Only a matter of hours will tell....
Island Head wrote:
safe.jpg
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#87595 2 years, 10 months ago
Quote: Well I was (hopeful word) being lurked upon and all threads spoiled. Hopefully that childish behavior has stopped. Only a matter of hours will tell....

Can the eggplant have the last word?

eggplant.JPG
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#87610 2 years, 10 months ago
Island Head wrote:
Quote: Well I was (hopeful word) being lurked upon and all threads spoiled. Hopefully that childish behavior has stopped. Only a matter of hours will tell....

Can the eggplant have the last word?

eggplant.JPG

Still trying me huh Bakes? It will never be safe to come out, so get used to it you lying loser. Im posting your voicemail to me later when i have the time. How can you still post knowing everyone knows what a piece of trash you are. Keep trying me. I troll you to no end.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#87748 2 years, 10 months ago
seriously thank you both for allowing me to partake in real drama, not reality tv, or even my own lifes drama, but two people i have never met, fighting in a public forum on the internet, both obviously trying to win over other members of that forum to their, viewpoint, i find it entertaining, and hope it continues, with voice mail posted, along with yo mama jokes.
i am seriously bored enough to bump this thread.
(the downside to living in the woods)
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds