Expert Boarder

I just wanted to say....

#87463 2 years, 8 months ago
That I love my husband each and every day
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: I just wanted to say....

#87465 2 years, 8 months ago
he might want to hear it from your mouth not your keyboard!!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#87466 2 years, 8 months ago
I tell him every day...
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#87467 2 years, 8 months ago
Aw, he'll like seeing that later today. Good thing you know where he spends his time and will find it!

gr8fuljen wrote:
I tell him every day...

Heed these wise words, young ones. This is a very important part of making a relationship last for the long haul!!

Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, gr8fuljen
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#87470 2 years, 8 months ago
sue i get what you're saying but for me, actions have always spoken louder than words
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#87476 2 years, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
sue i get what you're saying but for me, actions have always spoken louder than words

Absolutely! The two have to match. But saying it every day tends to reinforce both those actions and the feelings behind them. Besides, nothing feels better than hearing the words "I love you" so why not say it multiple times a day, and give that happy endorphin rush to your partner, and yourself as well? There is no faster relationship killer than the sentence "You know how I feel, why do I have to say it?!" That's just my old married lady lecture of the day. I want to see all you great guys attached to a ball and chain!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#87477 2 years, 8 months ago
I love my wife!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#87482 2 years, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
wlewis wrote:

Absolutely! The two have to match. But saying it every day tends to reinforce both those actions and the feelings behind them. Besides, nothing feels better than hearing the words "I love you" so why not say it multiple times a day, and give that happy endorphin rush to your partner, and yourself as well? There is no faster relationship killer than the sentence "You know how I feel, why do I have to say it?!" That's just my old married lady lecture of the day. I want to see all you great guys attached to a ball and chain!

yeah i'd probably agree if someone can't say they love their significant other, things are headed into the ground, even further.

instead of attaching myself to someone, i am looking to merge souls into one with someone. (i know, it's rare) i'm still 24 so all the pessismists out there who were unlucky, keep it to yourself.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#87496 2 years, 8 months ago
I love my wife and want to see her in gr8fuljens avatar!
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#87498 2 years, 8 months ago
I agree with this advice. Saying I love you feels as good to say as it does to hear. May we all be lucky enough to be with someone who wants to say and show it every single day. I will never stop looking till I find that someone.

For sale: slightly used ball and chain. Cheap!
Time to create page: 0.92 seconds