• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
stricken
Gold Boarder

MY BUDDY BLACKED OUT AND NEEDS LIFT FROM COLUMBUS

#87434 2 years, 10 months ago
LONGTIME FRIEND AND GOOD DUDE GOT LEFT BEHIND IN COLUMBUS AND NEEDS RIDE TO ANY OF THE SHOWS LEFT ON TOUR TO GET HIS BACK PACK AND HOOK BACK UP WITH HIS RIDE DOWN SOUTH ANYONE WHO CAN HELP OUT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED THIS IS THE PHONE NUMBER WHERE HEIS AT. THANKS 330-780-3317
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: MY BUDDY BLACKED OUT AND NEEDS LIFT FROM COLUMBUS

#87437 2 years, 10 months ago
thats no good. friends left without? band is headed west right now not south..too bad you didn't know yesterday on the day off, i knew quite a few on their way over there. might know one more. if he can get to 80/90 i may be able to set something up
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#87439 2 years, 10 months ago
(((Good Ride Vibes)))
stricken
Gold Boarder

#87443 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for your help and im working on another couple of friends who might be passing by thier to indy but there up in the air since show is suppose to be sold out. Thanks again. And sorry i missed your after party in buffalo wanted to go but had to headd home because of other responsibilities.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#87450 2 years, 10 months ago
good luck, let me know within an hour or two if that ride is possibly needed, i can find out if my friend is able to do it. no need to apologize about not comin, everyones got their own lives going on, we still had a blast!!
stricken
Gold Boarder

#87471 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
good luck, let me know within an hour or two if that ride is possibly needed, i can find out if my friend is able to do it. no need to apologize about not comin, everyones got their own lives going on, we still had a blast!!

As far as i know ride is still needed. I was one of only a couple phone numbers he could remember and told him i would post it on form and see if anyone was headed to any of the shows left.His name is zack and you can reach him at 330-780-3317.

On a side note does your band play any gigs in pa?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#87478 2 years, 10 months ago
stricken wrote:
wlewis wrote:

As far as i know ride is still needed. I was one of only a couple phone numbers he could remember and told him i would post it on form and see if anyone was headed to any of the shows left.His name is zack and you can reach him at 330-780-3317.

On a side note does your band play any gigs in pa?

ok..i don't have the option to be placing phone calls like that right now..if he wants a ride from 80/90 i could maybe arrange it you'll have to ask him that and find out his location.

we do not play in PA but if you live in a town/area with some bars/venues willing to host a night or two of us, we would gladly come down!
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds