• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
onthebusin03
Junior Boarder

Re: ANNOUNCE THE SUMMER TOUR!!!!

#8791 3 years, 6 months ago
gratefulelectric wrote:
Why in hell announce the greek in october and not post summer dates GIVE ME 7 MONTHS NOTICE ON TWO SHOWS AND 2-3- MONTHS ON SUMMER TOUR???

Could very well be my wild imagination, but wasn't Jill on here talking about them wanting to announce a tour as a whole and there still being some last minute items to be worked out at a venue or venues?

Patience is a virtue.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#8792 3 years, 6 months ago
Wife, kid, dog, job.......Need to start figuring things out here
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#8796 3 years, 6 months ago
and vice versa they got a life too that they need to work out yall sound like a bunch of spoiled kids.i want it i want it
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#8798 3 years, 6 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
and vice versa they got a life too that they need to work out yall sound like a bunch of spoiled kids.i want it i want it

Ok
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

#8804 3 years, 6 months ago
$75.00 a ticket ya I want it
deadbeat427
Junior Boarder

#8806 3 years, 6 months ago
onthebusin03 wrote:
gratefulelectric wrote:
Why in hell announce the greek in october and not post summer dates GIVE ME 7 MONTHS NOTICE ON TWO SHOWS AND 2-3- MONTHS ON SUMMER TOUR???

Could very well be my wild imagination, but wasn't Jill on here talking about them wanting to announce a tour as a whole and there still being some last minute items to be worked out at a venue or venues?

Patience is a virtue.

Yeah I saw this post too. I'm sure they'll be up soon. Once this tour is over I bet you'll see it
Make myself a bed by the waterside
In my time - in my time - I will roll roll roll
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

#8807 3 years, 6 months ago
my business has to be punctual to run and i have to have an acurate schedule planned out far in advance or I won't make $$$

There gonna make $$ either way so I can see them doing there family schedule before tour

I'm not that lucky my family schedule is made around my work schedule not by choice but work is work
onthebusin03
Junior Boarder

#8837 3 years, 6 months ago
How would your business do if they didn't tour at all?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#8843 3 years, 6 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:

I am spolied. There, I admit it, the first step to recovery.
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

#8845 3 years, 6 months ago
It would probably do alot better because that would be more time I put into it. Residential/Commercial Electrical work. But I have been willing to sacrifice that for the music for many years
onthebusin03
Junior Boarder

#8870 3 years, 6 months ago
Glad I asked, because I thought your business was tied into the actual shows, such as vending or the like.

Life sucks sometimes when jobs and what not get in the way, I can feel you on that. On the other hand, it's a nice problem to have and plenty of people are jealous of us.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#8872 3 years, 6 months ago
Life sucks sometimes when jobs and what not get in the way, I can feel you on that. On the other hand, it's a nice problem to have and plenty of people are jealous of us.

I constantly need reminded about that cause I like many complain about my job, but where would I be without one? I have a house for my family, we're not starving and the kids aren't needing so why can't I just stay positive?!
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds