• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: ANNOUNCE THE SUMMER TOUR!!!!

#8843 3 years, 4 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
and vice versa they got a life too that they need to work out yall sound like a bunch of spoiled kids.i want it i want it

I am spolied. There, I admit it, the first step to recovery.
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

#8845 3 years, 4 months ago
It would probably do alot better because that would be more time I put into it. Residential/Commercial Electrical work. But I have been willing to sacrifice that for the music for many years
onthebusin03
Junior Boarder

#8870 3 years, 4 months ago
Glad I asked, because I thought your business was tied into the actual shows, such as vending or the like.

Life sucks sometimes when jobs and what not get in the way, I can feel you on that. On the other hand, it's a nice problem to have and plenty of people are jealous of us.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#8872 3 years, 4 months ago
Life sucks sometimes when jobs and what not get in the way, I can feel you on that. On the other hand, it's a nice problem to have and plenty of people are jealous of us.

I constantly need reminded about that cause I like many complain about my job, but where would I be without one? I have a house for my family, we're not starving and the kids aren't needing so why can't I just stay positive?!
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

#8873 3 years, 4 months ago
ya you make a good point. At the same time I started my business from the ground up alone and just like anything in life you only get back what you put in
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#8883 3 years, 4 months ago
I think the Greek was announced because the Greek has a corporate thing where you can pick three shows for x price. So they must have needed to announce those for the picks. My boss gets the flyer each year.
onthebusin03
Junior Boarder

#8886 3 years, 4 months ago
Absolutely agree on the getting back what you put in, that is very true.

In the end, I think we'd all like to go to every show, for free, and have it be in our back yard. Some are more lucky than others in that the majority of the shows are closer, or we have more freedom, be it in our schedules, or financially to get to more shows.

I used to try and hit as many shows as I possibly could, bills, bank balances, and other things be damned...

I wish I still could, but my balance has shifted. Doesn't mean my allegiance to the band/scene has.

And really, it isn't the number of shows you attend that makes you more or less of a fan.

I hope we all get what we're wanting out of each tour, really. Impossible, but still, nice to think of.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Cornjulio
Junior Boarder

#8888 3 years, 4 months ago
Because you all want tour dates so bad...I will make them up for you!

Again...these are made up! They just take what we know, All Good & Vibes and adds the rumored dates of Jones and Mann, plus the venues of Bethel and Gov's Island.

IF I could route it, it would look like:

7/14 All Good
7/15 Hersheypark
7/16 Bethel Woods
7/17 Jones Beach
7/19 Toyota Park Montage Mtn Scranton
7/20 Highland Park Rochester
7/22 Gathering of the Vibes
7/23 Mann
7/24 Merriweather
7/26 -7 Governor’s Island
7/29 Us Cellular Meadowbrook NH
7/30 Champlain Valley Expo Essex Junction Vt
7/31 SPAC

Again...these are made up....but would you like it?
onthebusin03
Junior Boarder

#8896 3 years, 4 months ago
Dude, if I could make a deal to have a Hershey show on the tour and that be the ONLY show I could get to see, I would take that in a heartbeat. If you only knew. I'd get to drag my parents to see Furthur, finally.

Don't tease!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#8905 3 years, 4 months ago
Cornjulio wrote:
Because you all want tour dates so bad...I will make them up for you!

Again...these are made up! They just take what we know, All Good & Vibes and adds the rumored dates of Jones and Mann, plus the venues of Bethel and Gov's Island.

IF I could route it, it would look like:

7/14 All Good
7/15 Hersheypark
7/16 Bethel Woods
7/17 Jones Beach
7/19 Toyota Park Montage Mtn Scranton
7/20 Highland Park Rochester
7/22 Gathering of the Vibes
7/23 Mann
7/24 Merriweather
7/26 -7 Governor’s Island
7/29 Us Cellular Meadowbrook NH
7/30 Champlain Valley Expo Essex Junction Vt
7/31 SPAC

Again...these are made up....but would you like it?
i d be in trouble cuz i could hit just about everyone,my wife might have other ideas tho.and spac i havent been back since that glorious summer of 85
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds