• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Weird Question, but

#87357 2 years, 10 months ago
neverstopi like you but this has got to be taken offline its getting into every thread,just kick each others ass have a beer and be done with it all ready like all brothers handle this type stuff
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheWuby
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#87359 2 years, 10 months ago
ok, i have no idea about any of this,
so i supppose i can play the role of the fly on the wall.
BOTH of you need to spend less time on the internet.
neither of you need beatings, thats just crazy talk, you both might need to smoke a really fat joint, and think about how much you let the actions of another person, on the internet mind you, get you alll riled up and feeling all shitty.
i have a few folks that dont care for moi around these parts cause i dont think furthur is the best band ever(i think their good, just they are overated, like phil and friends was) just wait and see how many stupid responces that lilttle statement gets.
point is, lighten the fuck up yall.
and stop with the threats of violence, thats like so lame.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#87361 2 years, 10 months ago
I just offered the same thing, but he'd rather hide behind his keyboard than answer then phone. Come on neverstop? I want this to end, your way.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#87374 2 years, 10 months ago
Bakes wrote:
I just called and offered you the manly way out Keith. Answer the phone you pussy!

My phone died douchebag. Had to charge it a little while I watch tebow beat the jets. Anyway, calling me a pussy and sending me a text calling me a fat ass wont get me to answer my phone. Remember when you chased me around this board as trolzapper posting after every post I made harassing me? Your 7 user names? And im obsessed with you? The hypocrisy of it all. Im just giving it back right now.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#87375 2 years, 10 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
neverstopi like you but this has got to be taken offline its getting into every thread,just kick each others ass have a beer and be done with it all ready like all brothers handle this type stuff

I know and im sorry about that but im making sure this is the last time this happens with him. Its almost over. I only got a 20% charge in lol.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#87378 2 years, 10 months ago
one time on myspace i told a friend of mines wife that i thought her husband wwas a bitch(he kinda is) well of course it got back to him, we spent months on myspace threatening each other, doing other dumb shit, and you know what happened when we finally came face to face.
jack shit.
its much easy to talk the talk than walk the walk.
quit shit talkin each other.
im goin go smoke a fat joint for you two.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#87379 2 years, 10 months ago
Bakes wrote:
I tried. He is lurking and attacking my posts. I offered to end this nonsense. All he keeps saying us that he is not done yet. Look at the posts. He is all over me, not the other way around. He won't stop,Sue. He's nuts.

Isn't it you who are starting these threads? Isn't it you who lurks and attacks my posts? Isn't it you who have trolled me all over this board several times? Isnt it you who randomly started a dog beating thread? Isnt it you who have accused me of everything under the sun? Now i steal and break your toys 40 fucking years ago when I was 5? Calling Dr. Freud.where is this guy when hes needed? Don't like it much when it happens to you? Im done now douchebag, but ill do it again so don't get to comfy and stay the fuck away from me and any of my posts, if I even post here again. And if you want to talk, we'll do it on the lot where you can attempt to back up all your big words and threats, just like you promised. Peace/out.
GENTLEJACKJONES
Junior Boarder
Hmmmmmmmmmm

#87385 2 years, 10 months ago
Does this board have an ignore function? You both may want to try it now. So far, for me anyways, one of the nice things about this board is the lack of threats. Now knock this shit off before I drink some of that Red Eye Gin and get Ready To Kill!

Better yet...rock out with your cock out. The breeze dries your balls rather nicely.
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#87391 2 years, 10 months ago
I think bakes and neverstop is one person with split personality

Im not joking. This argument is so ridiculous it really does seem made up.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Shakeit.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#87409 2 years, 10 months ago
Shakeit wrote:
I think bakes and neverstop is one person with split personality

Im not joking. This argument is so ridiculous it really does seem made up.

Actually Bakes has 7 personalities. Totem thundershouter trollzapper banneverstop66_ip bakes tiredoftony and now his latest one never.stop66. Sorry for all this nonsense. Im almost done. I just checked my voicemail this morning and heard the message he left me last night. That was a mistake. Im making a youtube video out of it later and will post it so everyone can hear this psycho. I don't have the time right now. Later tonight or tomorrow. Then im checking out.
Time to create page: 1.70 seconds