• Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Is Paris Hilton DH420?

#87549 2 years, 10 months ago
Eye Heart Sue wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
If you can leave all of the extreme sleaze and anger at the door (including comments like the one you just made to wlewis), I'm sure you'd again find a friendly reception around here, if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer, but if I did that I wouldn't be myself. I'm just naturally a sleazy and angry person.

Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Well as the outcast rebel I've been all my life I don't condone whateva Steve said that was out of line.

I told her she should wear a bloody tampon costume because she's always on the rag. And I created a fake username (SunshineSueSucks83sCock) and thanked 83 for an anti-troll comment on one of Paige's threads. Not my best work, but I was pressed for time.

Cmon Shakedown, nobody is asking you not to be who you are, plenty here love that you. But when you know the woman doesn't want to hear the smack talk why direct it right at her?

You're still here so you obviously like the site. And Sue told you she doesn't hold grudges. She doesn't want to fight with you.

If you enjoy fighting, please pick on someone who will slug it out with you, like your buddy deviant. Or me, I don't give a crap. I ain't no cop, but that comment to Sue was kind of creepy / sleazy.

And like I PM'ed you days ago, I did enjoy when you were more active on the site. You have a lot to keep adding here. And you made some people very happy with your bear gifts.

And besides, I still want to know the answer to what song Jerry played that you wanted to hear (that thread got lost).

Anyhow, you are a grown man and I certainly ain't gonna preach to nobody too hard. But I'd personally like you come back like b4, with your warped sense of humor.

Your life bro, you do with yourself what you want. You can make some real friends here dude. Maybe friends for life.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#87550 2 years, 10 months ago
Eye Heart Sue wrote:
Um ..like I said you need an editor to tell you when something is funny and when it isn't.

Like I said, it's not my best work. But I'll bet it gave someone a chuckle.

Further, if you going to bust balls picking on the kindest people here is an abject failure.

Hence the apology.

My post "crossed" yours. I hope in my heart you are sincere in your apology to Sue. Otherwise you are being self destructive imo which is sad for a young guy with a lot going for ya.

Enough from me - no hard feelings here bro, I hope I didn't piss ya off (to badly), not my intent.

Now, what was that Jerry song you wanted to hear but missed in 91 /92 I think?
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Eye Heart Sue
Fresh Boarder

#87556 2 years, 10 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
If you enjoy fighting, please pick on someone who will slug it out with you, like your buddy deviant. Or me, I don't give a crap. I ain't no cop, but that comment to Sue was kind of creepy / sleazy.

I don't like fighting, but sometimes I find it unavoidable. I'm not afraid to speak my mind. Ok, what I said to Sue was creepy/sleazy, but it still made me laugh. I have a weird sense of humor.

scar1et_f1re wrote:
And like I PM'ed you days ago, I did enjoy when you were more active on the site.

I can't get PMs on my ShakedownSteve account anymore. I deleted the profile, which means the profile is still there but I can't log into the account.

scar1et_f1re wrote:
I hope in my heart you are sincere in your apology to Sue.

My apology is very sincere. If there's anything you should know about me from my posts it's that I'm an honest and sincere person.

scar1et_f1re wrote:
Otherwise you are being self destructive imo which is sad for a young guy with a lot going for ya.

I'm 40, but thanks anyway.

scar1et_f1re wrote:
Now, what was that Jerry song you wanted to hear but missed in 91 /92 I think?

It was Bird Song. I never heard it in 22 Dead shows from '92-'94. I have to delete this profile and go now. I'm late for work.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Eye Heart Sue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#87584 2 years, 10 months ago
steve i'm glad i could get you off with a few strokes on the keyboard. is it safe to say you went more than a few strokes? probably not.

you just try too hard man. you're an expert at shitting on message boards, congratulations.

get it together bring something to the table. i think everyone has made it clear nobody is against you, just asking you scale back being the most immature 40 year old anyone has had contact with. well, we do have bakes...

anywho, even though i don't care for most of the things you say i've got nothing against you being a member of this board. you took my personal message in the beginning the wrong way, and it's obvious by the way you've acted since that day, never even responding either. drop the whole i'm 12 years old routine, don't assume you know anybody here unless you've met them and been hanging out with them, and i think you'd enjoy this place a lot more. unless all you are looking for is discourse. in that case, wrong message board dude.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#87588 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
steve i'm glad i could get you off with a few strokes on the keyboard. is it safe to say you went more than a few strokes? probably not.

you just try too hard man. you're an expert at shitting on message boards, congratulations.

get it together bring something to the table. i think everyone has made it clear nobody is against you, just asking you scale back being the most immature 40 year old anyone has had contact with. well, we do have bakes...

anywho, even though i don't care for most of the things you say i've got nothing against you being a member of this board. you took my personal message in the beginning the wrong way, and it's obvious by the way you've acted since that day, never even responding either. drop the whole i'm 12 years old routine, don't assume you know anybody here unless you've met them and been hanging out with them, and i think you'd enjoy this place a lot more. unless all you are looking for is discourse. in that case, wrong message board dude.

Maybe you want to edit that Burt. Knowing the facts, you might believe differently. But you have a point, I do take pride in my immaturity
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Bakes.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#87597 2 years, 10 months ago
Good lord I offer a challenge ( maybe this should be its own thread)... I want my 5 minutes back of my life from stumbling on Bakes vs. Neverstop comments. Don't turn this board into .org mmmkay we know you don't like each other and I wouldn't believe a word either of you says about the other. I do know Neverstop has been around "the boards" for a long time and comes off as an intelligent old fan. Bakes you seem to be the aggresive one here.. (as an outsider not knowing either of you in person). Just stop..its a simple request, I challenge you both not to post anymore cyber attacks on each other. No one cares. I am here to help.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#87599 2 years, 10 months ago
If you get confused listen to the music play.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, doin_that_rag
Bakes
Platinum Boarder

#87605 2 years, 10 months ago
Are you serious? Neverstop66 is my brother and an asshole. He drove me off the board and I was forced to take a new username. He found me eventually because he can't let it go. He needs the revenge, the last laugh. I have been here a long time and a long time GD fan since the early 80's. Seriously, your comments are way out of place. I almost NEVER post on his threads. I in fact ignore him. Trace all posts back and you will see he stalks the board and waits for me to post. I defend, not aggress. You will not see me post one thing about that asshole (until now) until he comes on the board and starts his shit. No offense, but get the facts straight or mind it. I above anyone else would like this to end. I've called him and sent messages, offered the olive branch. He has no intention of stopping this. For real, you are talking to the wrong guy.

Edit. These threads are painful. If you think I am enjoying this, believe me, I am not! I am not tiredoftony or these other things. I was other usernames earlier, but like I say, those are long gone. I had the mod delete them to lerase the trail for neverstop. You want the skinny? pm me. I'm done with neverstop in the forum. If he starts his shit, I will ignore him. See if he stops, cause he won't.
Good lord I offer a challenge ( maybe this should be its own thread)... I want my 5 minutes back of my life from stumbling on Bakes vs. Neverstop comments. Don't turn this board into .org mmmkay we know you don't like each other and I wouldn't believe a word either of you says about the other. I do know Neverstop has been around "the boards" for a long time and comes off as an intelligent old fan. Bakes you seem to be the aggresive one here.. (as an outsider not knowing either of you in person). Just stop..its a simple request, I challenge you both not to post anymore cyber attacks on each other. No one cares. I am here to help.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#87608 2 years, 10 months ago
bakes---i'm glad you took that in stride because it was a half joking comment. you must use these boards so much you can avoid all internet blindness heheh

i'm staying out of that situation. i've met both of you. i met keith first in chucktown and then you in hotlanta, both were alright in my book. keith actually helped me out big time with some tickets on the backend of that tour when i really needed the help.

i'll say it once more. get some joints, some craft beers, pair of boxing gloves, and have a fun late night thanksgiving without the wives or the kids
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bakes
Bakes
Platinum Boarder

#87613 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow, my previous post was timely. Here we go.....
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can

Walk in the Sunshine, see the Is It Safe to Come Out thread for exhibit 1.
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds