• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ablebaker
Senior Boarder
Posts:541

Re: Is Paris Hilton DH420?

#87415 2 years, 9 months ago
I think Paris is that Chaz guy, uh girl from before, right?
What is tool in french, Tony?
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
Posts:1079
...they probably take care of themselves

Re: Is Paris Hilton DH420?

#87424 2 years, 9 months ago
Its funny that I saw this thread, Because thats what I thought right when I read the first post by PH
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: Is Paris Hilton DH420?

#87455 2 years, 9 months ago
i don't see it being dh420. he would be far too easy to pick up on. could be that toher shakedown dude, he admitted he likes to troll boards and stuff. i don;'t know why anyone cares. by clicking into the thread to even read it you are getting that person off. If you just ignore the nonsense but also ignore the threads don't even view it, they'll go away. don't feed the trolls folks. i clikced on one paris hilton thread read the first line and exited out. i refuse to click another.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4900
R U Kind?

Re: Is Paris Hilton DH420?

#87479 2 years, 9 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
DANGER!!! There are definitely steep penalties if you're mean to Sue.


Kharma's a bitch. And yes, Sue is our gal. Mess with her and you will see ugly. (Don't get a big head Sue, we love you to death, but I thinks we'd defend anybody who's wronged here).

My bet = Paris = Shakedown Steve
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Eye Heart Sue
Fresh Boarder
Posts:4

Re: Is Paris Hilton DH420?

#87517 2 years, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I assume it's ShakedownSteve. I prefer to think DH wouldn't have been that nasty to me.

I'm sorry Sue, I was just teasing. I shouldn't have done that since I know how sensitive you are. I was mad because you kept thanking people who were discouraging me from posting. Trolls have feelings too you know. I always liked you. You were my first forum friend. I promise I'll stop trolling (even with Paige.) It gets old pretty quick.

wlewis wrote:
by clicking into the thread to even read it you are getting that person off.

You also get me off by replying to threads like this. *masturbates*

Peace Love and Understanding,
Steve
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Eye Heart Sue.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31395
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Is Paris Hilton DH420?

#87524 2 years, 9 months ago
Eye Heart Sue wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
I assume it's ShakedownSteve. I prefer to think DH wouldn't have been that nasty to me.

I'm sorry Sue, I was just teasing. I shouldn't have done that since I know how sensitive you are. I was mad because you kept thanking people who were discouraging me from posting. Trolls have feelings too you know. I always liked you. You were my first forum friend. I promise I'll stop trolling (even with Paige.) It gets old pretty quick.

Peace Love and Understanding,
Steve

That would be very much appreciated, Steve. I was quite sincere when I told you shortly after you started posting that it was nice to have you around. If you can leave all of the extreme sleaze and anger at the door (including comments like the one you just made to wlewis), I'm sure you'd again find a friendly reception around here, if you're interested. I'm a firm believer in second chances for everyone who sincerely wants one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Is Paris Hilton DH420?

#87528 2 years, 9 months ago
Well as the outcast rebel I've been all my life I don't condone whateva Steve said that was out of line. That said I love people that don't buy the "party" line and have a sense of wit & humor. Eye heart Sue as a SN was pretty funny. All Steve needs is an editor. After all he is a BOY named Sue.
Eye Heart Sue
Fresh Boarder
Posts:4

Re: Is Paris Hilton DH420?

#87534 2 years, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
If you can leave all of the extreme sleaze and anger at the door (including comments like the one you just made to wlewis), I'm sure you'd again find a friendly reception around here, if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer, but if I did that I wouldn't be myself. I'm just naturally a sleazy and angry person.

Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Well as the outcast rebel I've been all my life I don't condone whateva Steve said that was out of line.

I told her she should wear a bloody tampon costume because she's always on the rag. And I created a fake username (SunshineSueSucks83sCock) and thanked 83 for an anti-troll comment on one of Paige's threads. Not my best work, but I was pressed for time.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Is Paris Hilton DH420?

#87545 2 years, 9 months ago
Eye Heart Sue wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
If you can leave all of the extreme sleaze and anger at the door (including comments like the one you just made to wlewis), I'm sure you'd again find a friendly reception around here, if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer, but if I did that I wouldn't be myself. I'm just naturally a sleazy and angry person.

Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Well as the outcast rebel I've been all my life I don't condone whateva Steve said that was out of line.

I told her she should wear a bloody tampon costume because she's always on the rag. And I created a fake username (SunshineSueSucks83sCock) and thanked 83 for an anti-troll comment on one of Paige's threads. Not my best work, but I was pressed for time.


Um ..like I said you need an editor to tell you when something is funny and when it isn't. I find no humor in either of the above, if your gonna be rude at least make it funny. Thats bordering on 3rd grade/mentally challenged territory. Further, if you going to bust balls picking on the kindest people here is an abject failure.
Eye Heart Sue
Fresh Boarder
Posts:4

Re: Is Paris Hilton DH420?

#87548 2 years, 9 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Um ..like I said you need an editor to tell you when something is funny and when it isn't.

Like I said, it's not my best work. But I'll bet it gave someone a chuckle.

Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Further, if you going to bust balls picking on the kindest people here is an abject failure.

Hence the apology.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Eye Heart Sue.
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds