• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

Re: Is Paris Hilton DH420?

#87283 2 years, 10 months ago
captaintony wrote:
I just learned tonight that douche means shower in French.

Yes, I like to use it in casual conversation, as in " that remark just hit me like a douche of cold water". The look on people's face is priceless.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#87285 2 years, 10 months ago
Daisy Mae wrote:
captaintony wrote:
I just learned tonight that douche means shower in French.

Yes, I like to use it in casual conversation, as in " that remark just hit me like a douche of cold water". The look on people's face is priceless.

Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#87286 2 years, 10 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
never.stop66 wrote:
What's wrong with douche and tool? There are a bunch of douches on this site. I call that mean spirited drunk a douche all the time and no one objects. HA

Insulting forum members now Bakes? Real smart move.

Somebody's in real deep here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#87290 2 years, 10 months ago
never.stop66 wrote:
What's wrong with douche and tool? There are a bunch of douches on this site. I call that mean spirited drunk a douche all the time and no one objects. HA

Nothing is wrong with douche, I grew up with the word, short for douchebag, or asshole. And I enjoy the application of tool I mean the word tool.

I also enjoyed DH420'a spirited discourse and had absolultely no objection to his colorful vocabulary. I just mentioned it because those were words he liked to use alot. He was pretty stream of consciousness. And I don't remember him being nasty to anyone, just taking a lot of shit with a pretty good humor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , SunshineSue
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#87318 2 years, 10 months ago
I saw Douche and Tool the other weekend at the Donation Bar opening for a three way freebie that include Tongue and Groove, and my favorite trio, Gin And Chronic.....Awesome shows G & T did a 45 minute version of Neil Diamond's Rosemary Wine that seqed into > What's Become of the Baby > Rosemary..... so, can't never tell.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#87331 2 years, 10 months ago
I stopped at the Douche and Tool for a couple draft beers and some chicken wings last week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daisy Mae
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#87342 2 years, 10 months ago
I just learned that shower means golden slumber in french

I have no idea what that means but insanity seams to reign when there is no show and/or stream
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Terrapin Sedation.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#87345 2 years, 10 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
I stopped at the Douche and Tool for a couple draft beers and some chicken wings last week.

You mean Douche and McTools, don't you? That's in Southee, right?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#87412 2 years, 10 months ago
Douche and Mctools is more upscale.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#87413 2 years, 10 months ago
Message sent to Moderator:

This is neverstop66. Bakes has created a false user name trying to dupe forum members into thinking its me. The name he created is never.stop66 and he has even copied my avatar and used my name in the profile. I am done arguing with Bakes but would appreciate it if the false username was deleted. Here is a link to one of his posts:
www.furthur.net/forum/general-discussion...s-paris-hilton-dh420
This is his 7th username. Others include totem, thundershouter, trollzapper, banneverstop66_ip, tiredoftony, and Bakes. Thank You. Sorry for the trouble. I'm taking a vacation from the forum for awhile until he goes away.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds