videographer/photog for NASA TV at KSC

Keep the Backup Singers

#8716 3 years, 6 months ago
Heres to Jeff and Sunshine! Yeah!!!
Sigmund the Seamonster
Junior Boarder

Re: Keep the Backup Singers

#8718 3 years, 6 months ago
I'm w/you. After seeing Furthur do the "Sun King" medley those guys need to stay!
EProphet
Junior Boarder

#8720 3 years, 6 months ago
I agree
Tim The Beek
Junior Boarder

#8722 3 years, 6 months ago
+1
CinnamonGirl53
Junior Boarder

#8724 3 years, 6 months ago
love 'em!!
*pict groover*
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#8725 3 years, 6 months ago
Totally.
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#8729 3 years, 6 months ago
They rock. Good Vibes from both Sunshine and Jeff. I noticed I can hear them more on this tour. Love it!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#8730 3 years, 6 months ago
Agree with everyone on this subject. Keep the backup singers!
pairdoc
Junior Boarder

#8745 3 years, 6 months ago
I definitely agree that Sunshine and Jeff (and Zoe Ellis before Jeff) complement the band perfectly and add such depth and texture to the overall sound. Just listen to the band's shows from September and early December 2009 (before they had the vocalists), and you will recognize the conspicuous void.

In response to a question about the backup vocalists in November 2010, Phil himself said that "my voice isn't that strong" and he felt that they really round out the overall sound of the band.

Additionally, Jeff (@setjeff) and Sunshine (@sunbecker) have in many ways become the social network "personality" of the band, both on Twitter and FaceBook. It's refreshing that they enjoy and are willing to take the time to interface with the fans. And they are truly good-hearted people!
----------------------

PAIRdoc
Philadelphia, PA

"Show me a sane man, and I will cure him for you." -Carl Jung

----------------------
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by pairdoc.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#8746 3 years, 6 months ago
pairdoc wrote:
I definitely agree that Sunshine and Jeff (and Zoe Ellis before Jeff) complement the band perfectly and add such depth and texture to the overall sound. Just listen to the band's shows from September and early December 2009 (before they had the vocalists), and you will recognize the conspicuous void.

In response to a question about the backup vocalists in November 2010, Phil himself said that "my voice isn't that strong" and he felt that they really round out the overall sound of the band.

Additionally, Jeff (@setjeff) and Sunshine (@sunbecker) have in many ways become the social network personality of the band, both on Twitter and FaceBook. It's refreshing that enjoy and are willing to take the time to interface with the fans. And they are truly great people!

Very true, Jeff has a great Twitter page. Funny pix too lol.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds