• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: cmon newbies, lurkers and trolls take the plunge..

#87664 2 years, 9 months ago
i'm hoping to organize a forum meetup for each night of the NYE run.i'd really like to meet those of you i have not yet who will be in attendance
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , 23atwell
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#87676 2 years, 9 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i'm hoping to organize a forum meetup for each night of the NYE run.i'd really like to meet those of you i have not yet who will be in attendance

Cya there for the first time?..... I have a sneaking suspicion you may have been right next to us in Wilkes Barre (looking at your pic now..if your tall with a beard and were 10-15 ft or so in front of Phil) ..rumor has it on 12/31 look for the guy in the tie dye hot pants if we miss ya...
Xonk
Junior Boarder

#87733 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for this thread! I think you all may have convinced my partner to create her own profile instead of just lurking on mine. Not that I mind if she does and it would probably be a whole lot easier to just share instead of logging off to switch since we're usually both lurking together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#87743 2 years, 9 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
wlewis wrote:

Cya there for the first time?..... I have a sneaking suspicion you may have been right next to us in Wilkes Barre (looking at your pic now..if your tall with a beard and were 10-15 ft or so in front of Phil) ..rumor has it on 12/31 look for the guy in the tie dye hot pants if we miss ya...

of course. i'd love to meet you man. we might not agree on everything but that's fine by me i like meeting and hanging with folks different from myself. very well may have been. i am not very tall maybe 5'10 i do have a beard going, more like i have not shaved for 2 months...i was very close on phils side for the first set and the 2nd set i retreated to a killer spot next to the soundboard with maximum room
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#87904 2 years, 9 months ago
I expect to meet everybody on here that is going to nye. Either before the show, during the show( I might be a little slow from the goodies) or after the show.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#87989 2 years, 9 months ago
Paige MoonDancer wrote:
The first show last year's nye run...
008.JPG

Yes I hope we get to dance together again!!!

paige the guy behind your husband with the mustache is at every single show i go to, doesn't matter where it is, he's there
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#88009 2 years, 9 months ago
wlewis wrote:
Paige MoonDancer wrote:
The first show last year's nye run...
008.JPG

Yes I hope we get to dance together again!!!

paige the guy behind your husband with the mustache is at every single show i go to, doesn't matter where it is, he's there

Hey Now, say hello for us next time you see him:)

We were blessed to be surrounded by the best of Family peeps both of those nights!

Hope to have the bus there this year, I want to meet up with all F3 folks available at nye and give bunches of hugs and kisses!!!XOXOXOXOXXX
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, Sharicee
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds