• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: cmon newbies, lurkers and trolls take the plunge..

#87368 2 years, 9 months ago
Well, welcome all.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#87432 2 years, 9 months ago
I freakin love you guys! been sick as hell for the past week and haven't made it on the site too much lately but its good to be back in the mix! Have had a blast meetin you guys at the shows an look forward to tearin up SF with you all on NYE!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#87502 2 years, 9 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
23atwell wrote:
What's a troll?
a lurker is someone who follows the posts but doesnt reply a troll is an internet lowlife who starts /responds to threads to cause trouble,i could give examples but im trying to be nice so i wont . so using troll i believe is a poor choice in this case im sure it was unintentional as scarlet seems like a true head and has always been nice

I promise no disrespect meant towards anyone perhaps with my poor choice of words in the title.

To me the scene is much greater that the music. The music brings us together but its us, the deadheads that "throw the party". For me, it's a lot of fun to go on tour and making new friends that you see over and over. I find this site a nice way to meet to new people with similar likes and values.

~Believe it if you need it, if you don't just pass it on.

animatedsmileys.jpeg
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#87511 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi, I'm Bill. Willy3 over on Ratboard. Got tired of the bullshit and drama over there
Hi bill-
Truth. As one of the "originals" over there its a damn shame. Almost all of the people who made that board have fled due to its BS. It's now a vast wasteland of people pimping their band and juveniles. This place is like .org in 2004. I pray it stays that way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Island Head
Sharicee
Junior Boarder
Love you all!

#87639 2 years, 9 months ago
Hola! I am Sharice, I am a frequent lurker, I may have met a few "in real life" at shows... Can't wait for the New Years run, hopefully I will meet some of the people from this site. Eveyone seems totally deadicated like myself!
Too pat to open and too cool to bluff...
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#87640 2 years, 9 months ago
Sharicee wrote:
Hola! I am Sharice, I am a frequent lurker, I may have met a few "in real life" at shows... Can't wait for the New Years run, hopefully I will meet some of the people from this site. Eveyone seems totally deadicated like myself!

It was nice to realize we met last NYE

Sharicee
Junior Boarder
Love you all!

#87645 2 years, 9 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
Sharicee wrote:

Let's call same spots for this year!!
Too pat to open and too cool to bluff...
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#87647 2 years, 9 months ago
Sharicee wrote:
PMoondancer wrote:
Sharicee wrote:

Let's call same spots for this year!!

Yes!!!! Same spots!!! ...and I need great vibes for my nye tix...didn't have the cash until they sold out...

(((NYE)))

Wasn't it great??? It Was!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharicee
Paige MoonDancer
Senior Boarder

#87652 2 years, 9 months ago
The first show last year's nye run...
008.JPG

Yes I hope we get to dance together again!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Paige MoonDancer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
GENTLEJACKJONES
Junior Boarder
Hmmmmmmmmmm

#87657 2 years, 9 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Hi, I'm Bill. Willy3 over on Ratboard. Got tired of the bullshit and drama over there
Hi bill-
Truth. As one of the "originals" over there its a damn shame. Almost all of the people who made that board have fled due to its BS. It's now a vast wasteland of people pimping their band and juveniles. This place is like .org in 2004. I pray it stays that way.

Well I will do my best to not bring any negative energy over here. I'm no angel though and have had more than a few battles over there. So far though, all I've seen from what I've read over here is pretty positive with the exception of some delusional threads from some of the rat heroes.
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds