• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: cmon newbies, lurkers and trolls take the plunge..

#87224 2 years, 10 months ago
What's a troll?
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#87227 2 years, 10 months ago
This is the one its all about:

23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#87228 2 years, 10 months ago
My name is Ryan and the first time I logged on to furthurs site I had no clue about this forum for a while. Then when I found it I couldnt help but to discusse all my weird thought and furthur and gd with you all. I also learn a lot from you guys. I look forward every morning to looking at the board. I'm 33 and live in nor cal. Gd is my favorite obsession
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#87234 2 years, 10 months ago
Hi brah...I'm wits ..ready to tear up NYE run In the meantime:

fourwnds
Senior Boarder

#87263 2 years, 10 months ago
Hi, name is Kevin and I'm new to this board and have been enjoying "lurking and trolling" although I didn't realize that's what I was doing at first. I guess I just don't have that much to add. I will say though this is like a real world family on here with the warts and all. So let's see I'm a trashman, married w/two great dogs, live in s. cal. and love surfing. Peace out everbody.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, iamthedoor, SunshineSue, doin_that_rag, 23atwell
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#87293 2 years, 10 months ago
i'm john, i lurked for a while but i got tired of my friends telling me to stop talking about some 71 year old named phil and about Jerry, so i made the leap onto the other side definitely glad i made that decision i've only met a few of the boarders in the flesh but everyone (for the most part) is extremely kind so there you go lurkers sign up and post its fun and you make friends who are just as crazy about some band from SF as you are
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#87307 2 years, 10 months ago
23atwell wrote:
What's a troll?
a lurker is someone who follows the posts but doesnt reply a troll is an internet lowlife who starts /responds to threads to cause trouble,i could give examples but im trying to be nice so i wont . so using troll i believe is a poor choice in this case im sure it was unintentional as scarlet seems like a true head and has always been nice
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, 23atwell
GENTLEJACKJONES
Junior Boarder
Hmmmmmmmmmm

#87352 2 years, 10 months ago
Hi, I'm Bill. Willy3 over on Ratboard. Got tired of the bullshit and drama over there. Came over here to get some fresh air and less argumentative type discussion. Still posting over there mostly because it seems to be a more active board. Waiting for responses over here can be worse than watching paint dry. The folks seem to be a hell of a lot more friendly though. 1st show 7/4/86 Rich Stadium. Nice big crowd to welcome me to the party! Enjoyed the hell out of Syracuse and Buffalo this last weekend and looking forward to my next Furthur show...whenever that comes along.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, amusingdeva
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#87355 2 years, 10 months ago
GENTLEJACKJONES wrote:
Hi, I'm Bill. Willy3 over on Ratboard. Got tired of the bullshit and drama over there. Came over here to get some fresh air and less argumentative type discussion. Still posting over there mostly because it seems to be a more active board. Waiting for responses over here can be worse than watching paint dry. The folks seem to be a hell of a lot more friendly though. 1st show 7/4/86 Rich Stadium. Nice big crowd to welcome me to the party! Enjoyed the hell out of Syracuse and Buffalo this last weekend and looking forward to my next Furthur show...whenever that comes along.

Hey there, didn't realize that was you! Nice to have you over here!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GENTLEJACKJONES
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#87365 2 years, 10 months ago
GENTLEJACKJONES wrote:

I think we are actually going through a perfect shitstorm of drama with a couple of goofballs....so you will find it everywhere.

But new blood, new thoughts, new jokes...always welcome.......

If you saw Buff and Syracuse...you must be having a good week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GENTLEJACKJONES
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds