• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

cmon newbies, lurkers and trolls take the plunge..

#87116 2 years, 8 months ago
I met at least one self-admitted troll up in Albany. A really kind gal, friend of Alilfurthur, who's a really big fan.

You and your husband are going to New Year's gal. A deadheads' dream come true.

It would be great to hear from all you newbies, lurkers, trolls and other assorted freaks and outcasts. Cause it's still true today, us deadfreaks must unite!

This site can be a lot of fun. Why not introduce yourselves and say hello? Most of us don't bite. And most here are kind.

I'm Rob here, from NY. Tax accountant (geek) by day, deadhead 24 / 7. And only 2 days off tour and I am missing it already.

DEAD FREAKS UNITE
Who are you?
Where are you?
How are you?
send us your name and address
and we'll keep you informed
Dead Heads
P.O. Box 1065
San Rafael, California 94915
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , Terrapin Sedation, SunshineSue
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

Re: cmon newbies, lurkers and trolls take the plunge..

#87119 2 years, 8 months ago
I wish if bobby and phil send me a ticket to fly us out there and ticks for the show I would oh I dont know what I would do loose my mind AGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was an extreme pleasure to meet you as well it gave us such joy that all the other boardies were there at the van waiting for me to get at out work I too have a 9-5 geek job but it pays me well enough we got 4 good shows plus party favors gas food and some decent rooms plus I bought tickets for 3 of the 4 shows for my KIDZ as I call them shawn and angella (the couple going to the eve show)) , they could not afford as they the lucky stiffs got free airfare to cali to visit family and then ofcourse they bought ticks for the eve show ,,I bless them every step of the way and maybee who knows if bobby or phil read this they just might take care of us finally ahahahahha !!! peace to you and yours
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by alilfurther.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#87150 2 years, 8 months ago
hi, my name is william, and i'm an addict

oh wait i mean hey i'm william, long time lurker on this message board

no, that's not it. i'm william and i agree with rob. i've met many many lurkers from furthur board at shows since spring time when it came around. i always ask why they don't post. most of the time they are "intimidated" or "you guys are crazy". i totally get folks who don't use the internet or this part of the furthur.net website. i don't get people who come on and read through things like general discussion threads and don't interact. i said it before, meeting new forum members at shows is actually a big thing for me. i grew up a raging deadhead and none of my friends were as into it as me. i found all of you folks on here at the same time, there are a lot of my tour friends who don't even know this exists.

in short, don't be shy. nothing to lose, right? just a whole lot to gain
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: the highway terror, Tmglf2, funky420, scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#87156 2 years, 8 months ago
I was a lurker for a while, but I have begun posting and it's really quite fun. Love it.

We are talking about lurkers to the forum, not just the music right?

Anyway I am Patrick and I am excited to see Furthur tomorrow night in Chicago!!!! Hopin for a bustout of Picasso Moon...or Esau.....or a dustoff of Wang Dang Doodle......or Phil to finally do Pride of Cucamonga in Chicago! lol

Anyway hope you all have a great night!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by patchmyfurthur.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

#87159 2 years, 8 months ago
I lurk because I'm lazy. Gotta type in my username, press ENTER.....
gettin tired just thinkin about it.
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#87161 2 years, 8 months ago
it's been great meeting all the board members I have so far. I'm glad I signed up and got into this cause it's done nothing but bring tons more good vibes to the whole experience. plus this helps you get your fix in the time between shows....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, Island Head
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#87162 2 years, 8 months ago
patchmyfurthur wrote:
I was a lurker for a while, but I have begun posting and it's really quite fun. Love it.

We are talking about lurkers to the forum, not just the music right?

Anyway I am Patrick and I am excited to see Furthur tomorrow night in Chicago!!!! Hopin for a bustout of Picasso Moon...or Esau.....or a dustoff of Wang Dang Doodle......or Phil to finally do Pride of Cucamonga in Chicago! lol

Anyway hope you all have a great night!

with the lengthy period of time since the last picasso moon, we'd think it was right around the corner. i'm beginning to think we'll hear esau or lazy lightning debut before they pull it back out
never.stop66
Visitor

#87164 2 years, 8 months ago
I'm a lurking troll waiting for that mean spirited drunk guy to post. I'll get him if I lurk long enough. nice to meet you freaks.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#87166 2 years, 8 months ago
^^^^^

dude i fell for that for a second
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#87167 2 years, 8 months ago
I don't think I'm a lurker or a troll and not a newbie since I've done some posts here & there. I use the board as a welcome distraction from the day job but it is true, I have not said much of substance out here.

So hey all - nice to not have met you (yet).

I have been mentally drooling over the East Coast shows, listened in on a few streams and am impatiently awaiting my next shows which are not until Dec 30 & 31! Unless you count going to see Phil & Friends at the Xmas Jam in December...

Oh and the silly name I use here actually came from a mad lib I was doing with my 20-something kids when I first signed up on this board. I was the <girl in room> who was an <adjective> <noun>.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by amusingdeva.
Time to create page: 0.83 seconds