• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

Atrocities in Darfur

#8700 3 years, 6 months ago
I just streamed a very compelling documentary on Netflix entitled "The Devil Came On Horseback" and it totally blew my mind. I have been following the events in Darfur for years now but have never seen this doc before. If you have Netflix and about an hour and a half I would highly suggest watching it. It's a sad fucking world that we live in when the whole International community has allowed this to go on for as long as they have. It almost makes me ashamed to be a citizen of Earth. These are truly dark time we live in. Watch it and I guarantee that if you have not already you will feel compelled to do anything you can to help those people even if it is just writing a letter to your Congressman or donating a little money for the cause. I know I will be doing both very very soon. The people of Libya got our assistance in a matter of days and the genocide in Darfur has been going on for almost a decade now with little to no assistance from the rest of the world. Sad fucking shit I tell ya.
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Atrocities in Darfur

#8733 3 years, 6 months ago
I'll check it out later this week, thanks for the info.
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds