• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

Damn You MOO MOO Meadows!

#86764 2 years, 5 months ago
Friggin' cows
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by DancingBear.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Damn You MOO MOO Meadows!

#87098 2 years, 5 months ago
???????????
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#87107 2 years, 5 months ago
So,Moo Moo Meadows is a race on Mario Kart Wii. I was playing with my 6 year old son and since I don't play seriously I'm never in 1st place. But this time I was and stayed there for most of the race untill this friggin cow mosied across my path and i couldn't avoid it. BAM! I was bumped back to 6th place and lost...... Of course it doesn't help when my son is chirpin in my ear the whole time...."cows and goats make milk, right mom?"
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#87108 2 years, 5 months ago
oooooooooooooooo i thought you got stuck behind some cows on theway to a show
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingBear
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#87110 2 years, 5 months ago
No not me, just hangin with the kiddies on a cold rain and snowy evening.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#87111 2 years, 5 months ago
thats nice
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#87122 2 years, 5 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:

You reminded me of my trip up to Albany. I was supposed to drive someone up to the show, but she ditched and couldn't get a message to me so I was running super late. I was on target to arrive in Albany ~ 7:15PM or so. Almost everyone on the NYS thruway was doing 80+ MPH, something I am not used to... but I was late. So I kept up with the Jones.

A large box fell off the back of the pickup truck in front of me. Thankfully the lane next to me was empty. So I jumped "too quickly" into the right lane. At 80+ MPH if you are not smooth, you can easily lose control. So I overshot to the right and I was sure I was going to hit something or someone. Amazingly I got my car under control, and so did the others near me, but it was a scary fraction of a second or two. I don't think anyone near me got hurt.

You upstate people sure do know how to drive fast. To me, 65 MPH posted speed limit is a treat, and I'll push it to 70 / 75. Long caravans of drivers doing 80+ MPH sure looks like a recipe for disaster.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
devtmm
Junior Boarder

#87124 2 years, 5 months ago
Try Rainbow Road.....I feel like Im going to have a seizure on that race
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#87154 2 years, 5 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

You reminded me of my trip up to Albany. I was supposed to drive someone up to the show, but she ditched and couldn't get a message to me so I was running super late. I was on target to arrive in Albany ~ 7:15PM or so. Almost everyone on the NYS thruway was doing 80+ MPH, something I am not used to... but I was late. So I kept up with the Jones.

A large box fell off the back of the pickup truck in front of me. Thankfully the lane next to me was empty. So I jumped "too quickly" into the right lane. At 80+ MPH if you are not smooth, you can easily lose control. So I overshot to the right and I was sure I was going to hit something or someone. Amazingly I got my car under control, and so did the others near me, but it was a scary fraction of a second or two. I don't think anyone near me got hurt.

You upstate people sure do know how to drive fast. To me, 65 MPH posted speed limit is a treat, and I'll push it to 70 / 75. Long caravans of drivers doing 80+ MPH sure looks like a recipe for disaster.

80+ mph is pushing it since this is State Trooper country.....usually 75 is max and safest not to get busted but being stuck in one of those traffic pockets where if one goes down you all go down, is something i try to avoid at all cost and that is hard when you're late.
I run about 71/72 and if people don't like it, pass me...i got kids in the car.
Better late to a kick ass show than dead and missing it. Glad you made it ok.
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#87157 2 years, 5 months ago
devtmm wrote:
Try Rainbow Road.....I feel like Im going to have a seizure on that race

We may not have that race unlocked yet. We all race on my daughters licence so we rack up the points in one spot. We should be getting close to unlocking another cup. The one I have the most trouble is the railroad mine one...(can't think of the name) I careen off the edge about 15 times every time i play.
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds