• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Fire Scarlet
Fresh Boarder

How long does a toxicology report take?

#8668 3 years, 5 months ago
And will they let us know.
I saw the post from Joey's friend that said that he was having a real hard time with life and that he didn't do drugs.
I don't know why that makes me feel a tiny bit better about the situation if he was completely sober, but it does.
I feel like that's selfish of me not wanting it to be the fault of mind altering substances that have changed my life for the better.
I know they do cause some to have drastic reactions.
Is it wrong to hope that he was sober so this can't be blamed on the 'evil' drugs by the mainstream media?
Personally I would just like to know either way.
Will we find out?
Does the family have the right not to release that info?
If it was my son/brother/cousin/nephew/friend I don't know if I'd want it released.
But I think it needs to be because of it's impact on our community.
Is that selfish of me?
I'm in uncharted territory here.
Thanks for listening.
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by Fire Scarlet.
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder

Re: How long does a toxicology report take?

#8670 3 years, 5 months ago
I feel the same way, man. I really pray it wasnt do it drugs, that he did what he did wiht a sound mind and body. If you gotta get load to kill yerself, you probbaly iddnt wanna die that bad.

Just read a recently updated article on the situation. A worker for the PEte said the glass never should have broke like that, that it was a freak accident. Kinda makes you wonder if there is a God, and there was a reason for it that we shall never understand.

And, to answer yer question, I'm still waiting on the tox report from my buddy th passed on back on jan 23rd. So... it takes a while.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#8673 3 years, 5 months ago
a toxicology report can take from 2 weeks to several months .
it depends on how deep they want to dig
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#8675 3 years, 5 months ago
It was pretty much established that the "friend" that said he wasn't on drugs is full of shit.

Here is a post from a family member in case you missed it....

cap wrote:
I came across this website as it was listed as a top suggested site to visit when I typed in Joe's name in google.

Joe is my cousin and was such a beautiful, caring, amazing young man. He truly touched so many lives and I believe that he is in a better place watching down on us. Please pray for his parents and his sister.

I didn't want to get involved, but since so many people are commenting on JC's post, I wanted to clear some things up. I thank JC for posting a message defending Joe's honor, however, I needed to state that almost all of his/her facts are incorrect. One of the only true things that is written is that one of his best friends did pass away 6 months ago. Other information that was written about him having mental instability, diabetes, a sick mother, losing his aunts, and taking his fiancee off life support (or even being engaged for that matter) are incorrect. I am not sure what the motive was to make up that information, and as far as I am concerned his close friends and family only need to know the true Joey, but I wanted to just state this so that the media/press do not believe/quote that information. Again, JC, I am appreciative of you defending Joe for whatever your reasoning was, but wanted to clear up some information you provided. I am also thankful for everyone else on here that has posted kind words about Joe and are keeping my family in your thoughts. Please, just don't believe everything you read.

Toxicology reports can take a while. It could be weeks before we know if we know at all.

As far as the glass breaking. It has also been established that it's pretty impossible to just fall through dual pane tempered glass which can only mean that for whatever reason he had to be going at it pretty hard to go through it. That only says that he did it on purpose and intentionally dove through it. I cannot see a sober person doing that so let your mind wander if you like. Who knows why he did it but he did it. If it was drugs then it would be easier to understand and if it wasn't then it was a selfish act that everyone but he will have to live with for the rest of their lives. He seemed to be loved by a lot of people from other things I have read. Personally, I am wholeheartedly convinced it wasn't an accident...
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#8696 3 years, 5 months ago
I read in a couple places that there expecting it to be mushrooms and I also read that there looking for the guy who sold him the mushrooms...... I mean come on, they probably want to charge the guy with murder - I hope they don't find him cause that would be a shame (if its even true what I read)
Fire Scarlet
Fresh Boarder

#8697 3 years, 5 months ago
That's why there are such heavy penalties for mushrooms. It's like a manslaughter charge. I mean you may as well blame the actual mushroom as the guy who sold it. This is very potent spiritual medicine and it already has a pretty dodgy reputation with the general public. So sad.
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#8698 3 years, 5 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I read in a couple places that there expecting it to be mushrooms and I also read that there looking for the guy who sold him the mushrooms...... I mean come on, they probably want to charge the guy with murder - I hope they don't find him cause that would be a shame (if its even true what I read)

Where are you getting your info? I have seen nothing of the sort.

I am interested in reading what you have read if you could provide some links.
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#8701 3 years, 5 months ago
like I asaid I don't know how true it is, but there were a couple threads on here that I don't feel like looking for and then on this thread from the Shroomery they talk about it but nobody gives a link to where they saw it either....
www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14213412

I to would like to see a real source say suttin about it but these people heard it somewhere apparently. hopefully mushrooms had nothing to do with the whole incident
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds