• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Back to the real world

#86498 2 years, 10 months ago
Saw my four shows (never enough) but it's time to go back into hiding in the real world for a few months. Thankfully there is 7 walkers, DSO plus plus. And of course all the kind folks on this board. I met a lot of cool people this tour but the hectic logistics were a bit tougher than most. I am a bit disappointed that I was not able to meet more boarders, but it was a fun mini tour. I did try to hook up in Syracuse but parking was insane near empire. It was nice to finally meet alifurthur and her crew at Albany. Again I was too late 2 meet the other boarders.

Pushing out good vibes for all my brothers and sisters still shakin their bones. Don't stop. Never stop.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Tmglf2, mcolleen
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Back to the real world

#86503 2 years, 10 months ago
You caught some great shows, SF, what a nice vacation and recharging for you!!!
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#86505 2 years, 10 months ago
I too caught four shows and grateful for each. It was a brutal tour from a traveling standpoint but the band really made up for it each and every night. I got to meet some new forum members and reconnect with other forum members. It really drives home what a great community we have here. Long live the furthur forum. I can't help but feel blessed. Hey it's only 7 weeks till new years and a whole new chance to meet new brothers and sisters. Can't wait. Well it's the Midwesterners turn to soak up the love and tunes. Enjoy every second of it. You've waited long enough. I'll try to post a small group forum picture from last night later today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue, mcolleen
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#86540 2 years, 10 months ago
wish we could of met somewhere to SF, I found it to be much easier exchanging numbers then trying to meet up at a certain spot, which never seems to go as planned. Theres always next time though. It was great meeting all the good people I met from the board this tour and I can't wait to do it again next time!

BTW that van is awesome Alifurthur, and if you could repost the video about it sometime that you mentioned, that would be great. I don't remember seeing the video.

take care everyone, I'm back to work tomorow then it's time to pay some debts and start saving up for the next one!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, mcolleen
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#86544 2 years, 10 months ago
Glad you made it back in one piece MM. Too bad Furthur doesn't have a frequent touring rewards program, you would have racked up enough miles for a free show by now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, MushroomMan, mcolleen
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#86640 2 years, 10 months ago
Island head you get no vote about the real world. You live in St Croix for god sakes whats a bad day like there? Does it exist?
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, scar1et_f1re
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#86644 2 years, 10 months ago
yup. i saw 4 as well--wilkes-barre, cuse, buf, smalbany. loved each of them, all unique in their own way. same as the others (which a few of them ARE) met up with new folks and some previous folks from the forum. it's awesome, each and every one of you are great and make going to shows a little bit better. as i was sitting at my computer at work today all i could think about was columbus. and i'm still here, sitting in buffalo

see ya'll on new years
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Tmglf2, Walk in the Sunshine, scar1et_f1re, doin_that_rag, mcolleen
Chester
More or less in line

#86650 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah yes. Re-entry is always rough. Could not possibly have hoped for things to work out better for me.
I had the time of my life. Yes, the drive to Columbus was mentioned on the way back home. And, it
would be fun to go on tour, but I really am happy with what I was able to do. And I really believe that
there will be a next time. "Cause I love what I love, and I want it that way".
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walk in the Sunshine, mcolleen
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds