• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1993
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: WEDNESDAY IS HERE - COLUMBUS HERE I COME

#87012 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow you've been shouting and hollering about this show for ever Captain....I sure hope its downright fantastic for your blood !!

I cant promise a dark star....to manifest that kind of power of a star i would drain every ounce of energy i possess. But i might be able to throw a lost sailor > saint your way. I foresee a very good show and sense something very rare is going to be played.....oh yeah i also foresee a baby blue.. Have fun T dog !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1357

Re: WEDNESDAY IS HERE - COLUMBUS HERE I COME

#87016 2 years, 11 months ago
I see your Dark Star and raise you a Ship Of Fools for Tony to Captain!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder
Posts:697

Re: WEDNESDAY IS HERE - COLUMBUS HERE I COME

#87018 2 years, 11 months ago
I hope you had fun at the show! How did the stunt with DH420, the midgets and the parachutes go? Please post photos.
Without love day to day insanity's king
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7151
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: WEDNESDAY IS HERE - COLUMBUS HERE I COME

#87074 2 years, 11 months ago
I was lookin' for ya Capt. Tony !
I did meet a guy from Philzone, but no boarders yet

anyone headed to indy ?
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: WEDNESDAY IS HERE - COLUMBUS HERE I COME

#87148 2 years, 11 months ago
edheadwharfrat wrote:
I hope you had fun at the show! How did the stunt with DH420, the midgets and the parachutes go? Please post photos.


don't even go there with photos, I struggled with my cellphone throughout the show, somehow I turned on the damn flash and it wouldn't turn off so everytime I raised my camera it looked like a had huge light saber. I tried to figure out how to fix it, but finally I said forget it, buddy started laughing cause he had been watching me for five to ten minutes struggling with it. I'm not phone savvy. Needless to say on the cab back to his place, I looked at my phone and it took me a second to turn off the flash. Great.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paige MoonDancer
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: WEDNESDAY IS HERE - COLUMBUS HERE I COME

#87149 2 years, 11 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
I see your Dark Star and raise you a Ship Of Fools for Tony to Captain!


I thought Ship of Fools would play, saw a guy with that shirt on, thought it might be a sign.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1993
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: WEDNESDAY IS HERE - COLUMBUS HERE I COME

#87209 2 years, 11 months ago
captaintony wrote:
edheadwharfrat wrote:
I hope you had fun at the show! How did the stunt with DH420, the midgets and the parachutes go? Please post photos.


don't even go there with photos, I struggled with my cellphone throughout the show, somehow I turned on the damn flash and it wouldn't turn off so everytime I raised my camera it looked like a had huge light saber. I tried to figure out how to fix it, but finally I said forget it, buddy started laughing cause he had been watching me for five to ten minutes struggling with it. I'm not phone savvy. Needless to say on the cab back to his place, I looked at my phone and it took me a second to turn off the flash. Great.


i just got the 3g from apple 1phone family. Its a year old. then came the 4g and now 4gs.

What phone gives you a light saber from its flash? or were u just playin with words. i want your phone.

ship of jewels on a cruel sea.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1993
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: WEDNESDAY IS HERE - COLUMBUS HERE I COME

#87210 2 years, 11 months ago
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: WEDNESDAY IS HERE - COLUMBUS HERE I COME

#87247 2 years, 11 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
captaintony wrote:
edheadwharfrat wrote:
I hope you had fun at the show! How did the stunt with DH420, the midgets and the parachutes go? Please post photos.


don't even go there with photos, I struggled with my cellphone throughout the show, somehow I turned on the damn flash and it wouldn't turn off so everytime I raised my camera it looked like a had huge light saber. I tried to figure out how to fix it, but finally I said forget it, buddy started laughing cause he had been watching me for five to ten minutes struggling with it. I'm not phone savvy. Needless to say on the cab back to his place, I looked at my phone and it took me a second to turn off the flash. Great.


i just got the 3g from apple 1phone family. Its a year old. then came the 4g and now 4gs.

What phone gives you a light saber from its flash? or were u just playin with words. i want your phone.

ship of jewels on a cruel sea.


well as dark as it was at times, you just had to see how much that camera lit up the whole row
Island Head
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4895

Re: WEDNESDAY IS HERE - COLUMBUS HERE I COME

#87274 2 years, 11 months ago
Some of Lost Sailor and Saint from last night

Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Island Head.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds