• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
jodiah
Expert Boarder

Please, No More Beatles!

#86469 2 years, 10 months ago
I love you guys....Dead to the Core....but, Please stop with the Beatles. I love the Dylan covers, Clash cover "Train in Vain", surprise guests, etc. But, the Beatles thing has been done to death. It's not surprising or fun any more. Please! I'm begging!
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

Re: Please, No More Beatles!

#86471 2 years, 10 months ago
Agreed
GOOD LOVE
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#87252 2 years, 10 months ago
I get to see about 10 shows a year. That being said, hell no!!!! Gotta love the beatles.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#87265 2 years, 10 months ago
I agree, except Lucy in the sky
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#87268 2 years, 10 months ago
I'm loving their Beatles renditions, I wouldn't mind more Dylan in the picture though
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#87270 2 years, 10 months ago
I agree, pick a few Beatles of the better Beatles covers and put them in the rotation. I don't really dig polythene pam and some of that other stuff.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#87295 2 years, 10 months ago
Are you kidding? Must be an age thing... the older folks hear grew up listening & melting to the Beatles and getting a lil elated with those tunes.. Since the Dead played a lil beatles .. & Jgb... . It was a MF treat to hear Mean Mr Mustard in Wilkes Barre & She came in through the Bathroom Window in Hampton ( we didn't get to see these tunes Live ever) ) and don't take this the wrong way instead of my 90th playin or UJB .. they are a treat. I swear Phil was gonna pop outta his skin during Mean Mr Mustard... ( maybe it was me )
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#87306 2 years, 10 months ago
i might be in the minority but i absolutely love the beatles tunes i wouldn't be opposed to hearing one or two at every single show it keeps things interesting and i love their she came in through the bathroom window i've seen it twice at hampton and all good and i absolutely love bobby's vocals on that especially when he hits the high note "thought i knew the answer" i love the covers...i also agree with covering some more dylan i realllllly want to hear tangled up in blue and i would love some JGB songs or songs that JGB covered like second that emotion or jimmy cliff tunes like the harder they come or sitting in limbo
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#87308 2 years, 10 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Are you kidding? Must be an age thing... the older folks hear grew up listening & melting to the Beatles and getting a lil elated with those tunes.. Since the Dead played a lil beatles .. & Jgb... . It was a MF treat to hear Mean Mr Mustard in Wilkes Barre & She came in through the Bathroom Window in Hampton ( we didn't get to see these tunes Live ever) ) and don't take this the wrong way instead of my 90th playin or UJB .. they are a treat. I swear Phil was gonna pop outta his skin during Mean Mr Mustard... ( maybe it was me )

Some of us youngens got the fortune of growing up on good music too haha
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, St.Stephenhead
Tucson John
Senior Boarder

#87310 2 years, 10 months ago
Agreed would rather hear some different covers!
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds