• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Jack Jones
Junior Boarder

"No downloads will be sold of the Fox Theatre"

#8614 3 years, 6 months ago
Says www.gnomesandhobbits.com/

Whats up?

The LMA audience that I had for breakfast tasted mighty sweet, but why no DL? I bought the CDs & plan to post them on LMA after the 4 month wait if its still OK (for all to enjoy).

For all of you with older (pre NY run) SBDs of Furthur, please post'em since the band says that its okay, since they' re not available anywhere any more, and so the poor (you know, the people who don't have much, who are less fortunate) can also enjoy them. Thanks & God Bless,
... that one word is "why?"

Music alone may span that space between the finite and the infinite. Edgar Cayce Reading 3659-1
legis225
Junior Boarder

Re: "No downloads will be sold of the Fox Theatre"

#8639 3 years, 6 months ago
I don't think its okay to post soundboards of Furthur shows. Where is the policy posted?
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by legis225.
Jack Jones
Junior Boarder

#8646 3 years, 6 months ago
Go down to the March March 25, 2011 notice:
  • I think that "four months following a given performance..." really means 4 mo. after a given performance. There's more on this discussed deep with inthe annals of this Forum, I believe. There are only a couple of SBDs already posted.. The band only sells them for 3 months- then they're no longer commercially released

from www.archive.org/details/Furthur
    "Rights
    September 23, 2009, we received confirmation for Furthur shows to be hosted at the Archive.
    Bret Heisler wrote: "Yes, green light. Same policy as is in place for P&F. Thanks for the jumpstart guys!"

March 25, 2011 we received updated policy info
    Audience-made Furthur concert recordings can be made available as downloads while available soundboards can be made accessible in ***streaming format only*** four months following a given performance...."

Peace

Music alone may span that space between the finite and the infinite. Edgar Cayce Reading 3659-1
    Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Jack Jones.
    legis225
    Junior Boarder

#8657 3 years, 6 months ago
    Wow. Can four month old SBDs be traded?
    ScarletFire
    Junior Boarder

#8665 3 years, 6 months ago
    I'm not a detail person so yeah, I ordered the Fox show, can I burn copies for the peeps in 4 months?
    Jack Jones
    Junior Boarder

#9946 3 years, 6 months ago
    ...think so...

Heynow11
    Fresh Boarder

#9957 3 years, 6 months ago
    Would you like to trade the Atlanta sbd for ANY of the other shows? I have all the rest.
    ColdStealie
    Fresh Boarder

#10006 3 years, 6 months ago
    I was going to buy one only to find out that they were sold out. This was my first show. Major bummer.
    Natorious
    Junior Boarder

#10040 3 years, 6 months ago
    ColdStealie wrote:
    I was going to buy one only to find out that they were sold out. This was my first show. Major bummer.

I'll burn it for you homie, personal message me
    The following user(s) said Thank You: ColdStealie
    Don McGurrin
    Fresh Boarder

#10045 3 years, 6 months ago
    You can only add sound boards to be streamed after 4 months. You are not able to down load them.

March 25, 2011 we received updated policy info
    Audience-made Furthur concert recordings can be made available as downloads while available soundboards can be made accessible in ***streaming format only*** four months following a given performance....
    Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Don McGurrin.
    Time to create page: 0.22 seconds