• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

WOW.. what goes around comes around "karma rox"

#85912 2 years, 11 months ago
I gotta say even after all these years the "magic" that is amongst our family never ceases to amaze me. This will warm every "deadheads heart". The man known as Stranger in Boulder whom I met through this board... served as host to both Mcolleen and Gr8fuljen & myself for the Red Rocks shows. He couldn't a been a cooler cat... Jen & I were on our honeymoon and he ( and his group of rockin boulder friends) secured us 8th row dead center seats all 3 nights in Red Rocks. Ahem ("to much of everything was just enough!) I could go on & on but he was a perfect example of everything a true "deadhead" should be.. gracious, friendly.....by the time we left I felt like I had known him my whole life. Anyway if you read my gdts post about gettin rejected (as it turns out it was only for NYE but those of course are the "hard tickets") yesterday you saw I made a request to anyone who MAY have an extra ticket for him. BAM - the beautiful and lovely MCOLLEEN has got one for him------woo fuckin who..............................................I am so pumped. Thank you Colleen -- I love you (and all die hards!) more than words can tell. The VIBE is still alive!!!!!!!!!! I've got freakin goosebumps I'm not kidding!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: WOW.. what goes around comes around "karma rox"

#85914 2 years, 11 months ago
That's great, way to go mcolleen and WITS both!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walk in the Sunshine, mcolleen
mcolleen
Junior Boarder
You are the song that the morning brings

#85922 2 years, 11 months ago
That's what it's all about! & on a selfish note, I am just so pumped he's gonna be there with all of us, where he belongs!! After our little rest from 3 INSANE shows in 1 week, we were checking out pics of the Whitcomb: can't wait!!
& I was glad to meet Island Head & hook his wife up with WITS's MSG ticket!
"The breeze would pause to listen in"
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#85974 2 years, 11 months ago
very nice for all involved
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walk in the Sunshine
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#85981 2 years, 11 months ago
I love us!!!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walk in the Sunshine, mcolleen
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#85984 2 years, 11 months ago
I'm wondering if we met at RR? We had 20+ Boulder heads in the 8th row each night - I thought row 6 was the last center row before the roped off VIP area. So, were you in row 6 center or row 8 left or right of the roped area? We were on the right each night.
Attachments:
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#85988 2 years, 11 months ago
We were to the right all 3 nights..you musta been standing next to us. Ah shit I'm not technologiacally soumd enough to pull out one pic so I just bumped the red rox pics thread.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
Paris Hilton
Visitor

#85993 2 years, 11 months ago
My ex-boyfriend who made that sex tape married Pamela Anderson and she divorced him two months later. I'd call that karma.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds