• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gratefulade
Junior Boarder

Request: TURN IT UP!!!

#85879 2 years, 9 months ago
Between talkers and having shitty seats, I am ALWAYS wishing it was louder at furthur. Please turn it up so the old people in the back can hear too please! Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, Shakeit
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Request: TURN IT UP!!!

#85881 2 years, 9 months ago
no kidding i wish people would learn that when the band is playing your not supposed to hold a damm conversation its RUDE and shows a total lack of RESPECT for your fellow concert goer. would you talk during a broadway show? this is something new because i dont remeber this being a problem with dead shows or any other band for that matter
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreatestStoryEverTold
derek92
Junior Boarder

#85889 2 years, 9 months ago
its horrible
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#85960 2 years, 9 months ago
I agree.I can't stand when people do that. And I think they should turn it up regardless of the people talking.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharicee
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#85985 2 years, 9 months ago
Most shows I agree with you except MSG which was VERY loud last week, my ears were ringing the next day
derek92
Junior Boarder

#86010 2 years, 9 months ago
i would turn that shit up to if i was playing MSG and thats ironic because the recording it not so loud
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#86020 2 years, 9 months ago
We were sitting pretty close to the speakers on Phil's side. It may not have been as loud back behind the soundboard where they tape. I loved the fast eyes below, Phil rocked it!

GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#86029 2 years, 9 months ago
23atwell wrote:
I agree.I can't stand when people do that. And I think they should turn it up regardless of the people talking.

you mean when someone is doing the echo on the last vocal verses of throwing stones behind you. Thats rude! He wasn't even in the right spot it doesn't come in on "shipping powders..." And finally the PA overpowered him and had a little reverb.

Anyone who thinks they should turn it up should listen to Boardwalk hall first song of the 2nd set, Phil hits a thundering not on the beginning of Viola Lee Blues, scared the shit out of me!
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds