• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Grateful Dead Opoly

#85797 2 years, 10 months ago
I got this game for christmas and brought it with me on tour, and we just busted it out at the hotel here at the hotel, it's pretty cool. Basically just like monopoly they just relate everything to the Grateful Dead but I always loved monopoly. We did way with the VIP pass thing since it would just totally give 1 person the edge. I'm in Syracuse now at this hotel I got for 2 nights half way to make for only a 2.5 hour drive to Albany tomorow, then it's only 2.5 hours back home after the show. Sleeping at rest stops works but it sure is nice having a hotel - just laying here on this bed now with my computer right next to me and the game on the other side table, cranking some random GD stuff as loud as this thing goes, and smoking my bullet - time between shows couldn't get any better!

anybody else ever play this game?
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Grateful Dead Opoly

#85799 2 years, 10 months ago
No, I never played that one. But it sounds like fun.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
bitzer87
Junior Boarder

#85806 2 years, 10 months ago
Never have played it but just looked it up on Amazon. It looks like a lot of fun.

www.amazon.com/Discovery-Bay-Games-1134-...321331461&sr=8-1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#85830 2 years, 10 months ago
I have to admit, I was kind of disappointed in the game (also received as a gift) - it could have been so much more, ya know?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#85834 2 years, 10 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
I have to admit, I was kind of disappointed in the game (also received as a gift) - it could have been so much more, ya know?

yea it could of been better but I'd still choose it over regular monopoly any day
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#85836 2 years, 10 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
amusingdeva wrote:

yea it could of been better but I'd still choose it over regular monopoly any day

I'd equate it with Simpson's Monopoly - if you like and are familiar with the places, it is more fun. I think all of the player's should get a backstage pass!
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#85847 2 years, 10 months ago
I got it for Christmas ladt year. The kids beg me to play. I use it as a treat when they have a good day at school.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#85907 2 years, 10 months ago
I love deadopoly!! Its always a guarenteed amazing time with friends and family! I don't think I can remember a time I've played the game and didn't experince amazing wonderful vibes! Even my non deadhead friends and family love and enjoy playing the game. And a major plus for me I get to have them listen to the Dead while we play. It is one of the rules after all!

I also have the dead trivia game. I dont get to play that as often but when I do its a lot of fun too. But I don't play the miracles because boy those are some tough questions!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#85958 2 years, 10 months ago
I got it last Christmas to. I haven't played it yet. What's cool is if anybody shops for me and they want to get me something they know I will like get me something gd. You can never go wrong.

Yes time in between shows is the best. You anticipation til show time is so exciting. Chilling with heads and listing to the music. Seeing random people with dead shirts in and talking to them, then all of a sudden there you best buds for a day or two. Can't wait til nye
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds