• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gdrew817
Junior Boarder
All I Leave Behind Me Is Only What I Found

Re: A simple photo with my musical heros.

#87256 2 years, 8 months ago
Sometimes you just have to walk around before the show. 2/24/2010 Radio City Music Hall. Me and my buddy caught John K walking around before the show. As others have noted, super nice guy. Was a pleasure to have met him. (I'm on the left).

RadioCity020.jpg
Chuck_Woolery
Visitor

#87326 2 years, 8 months ago
Great pic!!!!
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#87340 2 years, 8 months ago
IMG_1275.JPG

after the John K Band show in Baltimore 4/28...yes my eyes were closed i guess i got startled by the flash
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#87403 2 years, 8 months ago
Who does his tie-dyes? That's an absolute beauty!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#87426 2 years, 8 months ago
Would love to get a pic with any of the boys. Met Billy in Yosemite one year at a Halloween fest with the rest of 7 Walkers, just shook his hand and he pulled me in for a hug, told him thanks for everything but didn't ask for a picture, i dunno just didn't feel right at the time not saying I wouldn't if it did. Have hung out with Papa Mali at every Walkers show I've been to, super awesome guy very approachable, same with Matt Hubbard and the great Reed Mathis!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#87468 2 years, 8 months ago
You've all seen my favorite pic with BeeBoBob...I just happened to be the first person that saw him come out and the first person to greet him....so Ed had my camera and took the pic for me..
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#87490 2 years, 8 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
I ended up about five feet from Phil and Jill after msg while they were waiting for their car. I said thanks to Phil but nothing more. ( he smiled and said your welcome). He looks really good in person. When I get home from Albany I'm gonna figure out how to get the pic off my cellphone.

Here are the pics from cellphone. 2nd one obviously fuzzy. Too bad he didn't have an extra wrist band (he and the crew give some away after a lot of shows)

PhilJilloutsideMSG.JPG

PhilJilloutsideMSG2-fuzzy.JPG
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#87491 2 years, 8 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
I ended up about five feet from Phil and Jill after msg while they were waiting for their car. I said thanks to Phil but nothing more. ( he smiled and said your welcome). He looks really good in person. When I get home from Albany I'm gonna figure out how to get the pic off my cellphone.

Here are the pics from cellphone. 2nd one obviously fuzzy. Too bad he didn't have an extra wrist band (he and the crew give some away after a lot of shows)

PhilJilloutsideMSG.JPG

PhilJilloutsideMSG2-fuzzy.JPG
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds