Re: THIS SHOULD END ALL TENSION.. WERE A FAMILY PEEPS

#85735 2 years, 10 months ago
There is tension? what did I miss?
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#85743 2 years, 10 months ago
Ms jump ur a zoner u know, just silly message board stuff. Are u going to be in columbus? I still have a heady balloon for that floor space. Lol
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#85753 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh The Jimps will be in CBus and no spot taken for that balloon. I hate those things and they would not allow that type of stuff to go on where the Jimps stay. This type of thing would interfere with my late night room delivered tea and cookies/muffins service in the cushy terry cloth bathrobe included with my room. No one shall interrupt my tea with SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. We will be enjoying the pool at the crowne plaza in the afternoon with a cocktail. Stop by and visit, and say hello.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadontherivet
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#85767 2 years, 10 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
Oh The Jimps will be in CBus and no spot taken for that balloon. I hate those things and they would not allow that type of stuff to go on where the Jimps stay. This type of thing would interfere with my late night room delivered tea and cookies/muffins service in the cushy terry cloth bathrobe included with my room. No one shall interrupt my tea with SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. We will be enjoying the pool at the crowne plaza in the afternoon with a cocktail. Stop by and visit, and say hello.
nice the jimps travel in style!!! Maybe a balloon for a heady pool space. Lol hope to meet the jimps there. Seriously I found a 4 star on a killer rate thanks to ur advice.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by deadontherivet. Reason: Autocottect.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#85776 2 years, 10 months ago
deadontherivet wrote:
MsJimp wrote:
nice the jimps travel in style!!! Maybe a balloon for a heady pool space. Lol hope to meet the jimps there. Seriously I found a 4 star on a killer rate thanks to ur advice.

The Jimps would have this no other way. Of course we travel in style, glad I was able to help you get a room for the correct rate instead of letting those 1% bastards bilk you out of every dollar you have. ALL should be able to have cushy bathrobes, tea and muffins and cocktails by indoor pools in November. These things are good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, deadontherivet
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#85859 2 years, 10 months ago
MMMMMMMM muffins by the pool...
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#85860 2 years, 10 months ago
Did not mean to imply muffins by the pool, that's for the cocktails. Muffins go with the tea after the show in the privacy of your own nicely appointed room.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#85867 2 years, 10 months ago
Sugaree during the show, and sugar after.

You go girl.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#86502 2 years, 10 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
deadontherivet wrote:
I would love a set closer NFA!!! I love when they let the crowd go on with the hand claps for awhile.

I always hope for a NFA! That's the best part! Chills just overwhelm my body when the crowd is showing their love back to the band!

NFA was great last night. Crowd was really into it. Fun. 2 nd best song of the night IMO behind uncle johns band
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds