• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Natorious
Junior Boarder

Re: LOSE THE BACK UP SINGERS

#9469 3 years, 4 months ago
I don't mind the back up singers that much. I'm surprised by the overwhelmingly support for these back up singers. I can respect that for the duo. But to get back to my original question, does Furthur need them? Here is a list of aging bands that don't NEED a back up singer(ps I listened to a show from 09,a soundboard where they had no backup singers, and they rocked that shit. Link below)
Little Feat
Widespread Panic
Phish
Allman Brothers
String Cheese Incident

LET JK SING MORE!!!!!!
www.archive.org/details/furthur2009-09-18.dsbd.101687.flac16
DaysBetween
Junior Boarder

#9629 3 years, 4 months ago
Natorious wrote:
I don't mind the back up singers that much. I'm surprised by the overwhelmingly support for these back up singers. I can respect that for the duo. But to get back to my original question, does Furthur need them? Here is a list of aging bands that don't NEED a back up singer(ps I listened to a show from 09,a soundboard where they had no backup singers, and they rocked that shit. Link below)
Little Feat
Widespread Panic
Phish
Allman Brothers
String Cheese Incident

LET JK SING MORE!!!!!!
www.archive.org/details/furthur2009-09-18.dsbd.101687.flac16

To answer your original question, yes, I think they help make Furthur the band they are.
Peace,
-Steve
Let your life proceed by it's own design....
Mully
Junior Boarder

#9634 3 years, 4 months ago
Furthur Should not go Fuththur without them Sunshine and Jeff totally Rock!....That is all!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreatestStoryEverTold
Aries 5
Fresh Boarder

#9642 3 years, 4 months ago
NO WAY!!! The back up singers add a dimension that is wonderful!!! Keep the back up singers!! And, no disrespect meant, but thank God Sunshine is no Donna Jean!
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds