Re: LOSE THE BACK UP SINGERS

#9070 3 years ago
LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder

#9074 3 years ago
i think tonight show again proves WHY furthur needs the back up singers! They are such a nice addition, and really help fill out the sound!
Natorious
Junior Boarder

#9089 3 years ago
carlspackler wrote:
Natorious wrote:
I know I'll probably catch fire from you all but it's just my opinion. I made this thread bc a lot of people in the lot at the Fox were talking about how much the back up singers (especially the female) clash with Bobby, Phil and JK's voices. She sings really loud and she's no Donna Jean. This is just my opinion but I wanted to see what everyone else thinks about them. Do they really need them?

Natorious:

You are now on the list and lot Phamily is in the process of a) pulling your wings if you have them or b) removing you from the scrolls of those being considered for wings in the future. Please refrain from these postings as any furthur words such as these may result in lot justice from the "wrecking crew". FYI.

Please don't pull my wings. How will I be able to fly?
ScarletFire
Junior Boarder

#9094 3 years ago
Natorious wrote:
carlspackler wrote:
Natorious wrote:
I know I'll probably catch fire from you all but it's just my opinion. I made this thread bc a lot of people in the lot at the Fox were talking about how much the back up singers (especially the female) clash with Bobby, Phil and JK's voices. She sings really loud and she's no Donna Jean. This is just my opinion but I wanted to see what everyone else thinks about them. Do they really need them?

Natorious:

You are now on the list and lot Phamily is in the process of a) pulling your wings if you have them or b) removing you from the scrolls of those being considered for wings in the future. Please refrain from these postings as any furthur words such as these may result in lot justice from the "wrecking crew". FYI.

i

Give it up Holmes, you dissed yourself
Natorious
Junior Boarder

#9132 3 years ago
ScarletFire wrote:
Natorious wrote:
carlspackler wrote:
Natorious wrote:

Natorious:

i

How did you know I'm a descendant of Sherlock Holmes? My lot Phamily "Here Comes Treble" is waiting in the lot for anyone to take me off the sacred scrolls. We are ready to sing at anyone who messes with us.
ScarletFire
Junior Boarder

#9135 3 years ago
Natorious wrote:
ScarletFire wrote:
Natorious wrote:
carlspackler wrote:
Natorious wrote:

Natorious:

i

How did you know I'm a descendant of Sherlock Holmes? My lot Phamily "Here Comes Treble" is waiting in the lot for anyone to take me off the sacred scrolls. We are ready to sing at anyone who messes with us.

Keep your Day Job 'til your night job pays.... and I doubt it ever will.
Last Edit: 3 years ago by ScarletFire.
UncleGrizz
Junior Boarder

#9198 3 years ago
I think they're great.
You Know it's Gonna Get Stranger
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#9238 3 years ago
LDowling wrote:
Uncle John wrote:
she did Sunrise at RCMH Sunday night you goofballs

Wasn't that Theresa Williams?

YES IT WAS THERESA!!! who sang "Sunrise"...
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Natorious
Junior Boarder

#9317 3 years ago
It's a crazy world maaaan. People trying to take my headie Karma, and my headie wings. Just for an opinion. There is nothing more scary to me than being threatened by message board dorks who hang in the lot.
DaysBetween
Junior Boarder

#9411 3 years ago
Natorious wrote:
It's a crazy world maaaan. People trying to take my headie Karma, and my headie wings. Just for an opinion. There is nothing more scary to me than being threatened by message board dorks who hang in the lot.

I don't care if you don't like them, you can have what ever opinion you want. You like what you like, just like everyone else. That said, no "name calling" please, no cause for it.
I happen to love Sunshine and Jeff, they add so much goodness to the band.
Different strokes for different folks........
Peace,
-Steve
Let your life proceed by it's own design....
Time to create page: 1.07 seconds