• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Yilano
Fresh Boarder

Re: LOSE THE BACK UP SINGERS

#8749 3 years, 6 months ago
NO WAY! Jeff and Sunshine are a great part of the band. Their vocals are wonderful. They add a lot to the band. Jerry had backup singers in his band!!
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#8755 3 years, 6 months ago
Yilano wrote:
NO WAY! Jeff and Sunshine are a great part of the band. Their vocals are wonderful. They add a lot to the band. Jerry had backup singers in his band!!

Right on.

Your comment just made me think of this JGB vid. Deal! With 2 amazing backup singers. They lift Jerry and the band as my friend says.
Jack_Straw
Junior Boarder

#8769 3 years, 6 months ago
I love Janis Soprano and the other guy!!!
cut his buddy down
gratefulade
Junior Boarder

#8778 3 years, 6 months ago
I just got back from a 3 show run and was actually going to post how wonderfully I thought they sounded. I think they beef up the sound so nicely!!! I say keep them!
OtherOne
Junior Boarder

#8780 3 years, 6 months ago
Natorious wrote:
I know I'll probably catch fire from you all but it's just my opinion. I made this thread bc a lot of people in the lot at the Fox were talking about how much the back up singers (especially the female) clash with Bobby, Phil and JK's voices. She sings really loud and she's no Donna Jean. This is just my opinion but I wanted to see what everyone else thinks about them. Do they really need them?

All I can say is thank god she's no Donna Jean. Donna's a sweet lady, but I was never a fan of her vocal contributions. The backup singers are fantastic and are eseential for this band imho
sfwharfratluke
Junior Boarder

#8801 3 years, 6 months ago
Dude, You Spelled LOVE Wrong.

LOVE the back up singers!!
Natorious
Junior Boarder

#8832 3 years, 6 months ago
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
Natorious wrote:
I know I'll probably catch fire from you all but it's just my opinion. I made this thread bc a lot of people in the lot at the Fox were talking about how much the back up singers (especially the female) clash with Bobby, Phil and JK's voices. She sings really loud and she's no Donna Jean. This is just my opinion but I wanted to see what everyone else thinks about them. Do they really need them?

Your right shes not Donna Jean. Shes better. I suggest you listen to the vocal harmonies from 3-15-11 and then get back to us. I respect your opinion but it seems that you have no listen to the proper recordings before forming such a statement. I love how your lot talk comes into play here. People with actual musical ability can respect and appreciate what they do for the band and I find that people who have no musical ability tend to put down these kind of people.

Wow, we have an ASSumer here. I am a musician, and the last time I checked you didn't have to be a musician to sing. I don't like the backup singers. It's my opinion. I'm there to see Bobby and Phil, not some replaceable back up singer. Now go on, drain my hippie Karma
Natorious
Junior Boarder

#8836 3 years, 6 months ago
Natorious wrote:

Your right shes not Donna Jean. Shes better. I suggest you listen to the vocal harmonies from 3-15-11 and then get back to us. I respect your opinion but it seems that you have no listen to the proper recordings before forming such a statement. I love how your lot talk comes into play here. People with actual musical ability can respect and appreciate what they do for the band and I find that people who have no musical ability tend to put down these kind of people.

It's funny how this person tried to psychologically break down why I don't like them. As if they know me personally. HAHAHAHAHAHA
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#8839 3 years, 6 months ago
Natorious wrote:
Natorious wrote:

Wow, we have an ASSumer here. I am a musician, and the last time I checked you didn't have to be a musician to sing. I don't like the backup singers. It's my opinion. I'm there to see Bobby and Phil, not some replaceable back up singer. Now go on, drain my hippie Karma

Wow your full of bad vibes man. Just chill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScarletFire, gratefulpanda
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#8841 3 years, 6 months ago
Natorious wrote:
Natorious wrote:

It's funny how this person tried to psychologically break down why I don't like them. As if they know me personally. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Relax buddy. I just trying to show you both sides. You are more then deserving of your opinion. Just trying to show you that these singers can really deliver as I reference 3-15-11
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScarletFire
Time to create page: 1.06 seconds